What's new

Match-up Discussion King Hippo's DS Matchup Chart

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
But when u hit DS, u get a vortex....... u have to account for how much dmg batgirl can accumulate off of touching someone. DS has to watch for teleport, which restricts DS's mobility. I actually play batgirl alot now, and i would say as of now 6 4 batgirl, but things can definitely change in my opinion.
Yeah true, but that's a huge maybe, which is why I said im only guaranteed 30%. You have a 7frame sword flip (which should punish BGs overhead option but I can't confirm that it does so if you know let me know) so we're taking a big risk by going for that plus you can avoid all our wakeups on knockdown so we have to sit there and try to get in again. From there you can just outrange us again and we have to hold the chip damage. You do more damage too. Most of the match is us trying to get in and getting chipped unless we make a right read. Otherwise it's 35% punish and fullscreen which is what we dont want. I mean with enough evidence I could be convinced it's 6-4 but at the moment I feel like BG is a little restricted in what she can safely do and so I feel it's even :)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
You need to get out to majors and show these fools what's what.

You going to Summer Jam?
TFC was my next planned major(and MLG if it comes to Raleigh as well, but now I kinda wanna get back out there sooner haha

But ive been working on something huge here locally, new sponsored weekly and monthly tournaments, and I hope everyone watches, my last tournament I won, against witness, astronout, oxygen, etc So I want to get back into it. I have heard mr hippo is gdlk in the ares mu though, so I wanna play him and MIT! MIT come back for TFC again

TFC was my next planned major(and MLG if it comes to Raleigh as well, but now I kinda wanna get back out there sooner haha

But ive been working on something huge here locally, new sponsored weekly and monthly tournaments, and I hope everyone watches, my last tournament I won, against witness, astronout, oxygen, etc So I want to get back into it. I have heard mr hippo is gdlk in the ares mu though, so I wanna play him and MIT! MIT come back for TFC again
Man i will try my best to go there again!!! And @Youphemism we will just have to look into it more for sure.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Yeah true, but that's a huge maybe, which is why I said im only guaranteed 30%. You have a 7frame sword flip (which should punish BGs overhead option but I can't confirm that it does so if you know let me know
Nah. i7 moves can't punish moves that are -7, that's now how frame data works in this game.