What's new

Match-up Discussion Kinetic Balding's Cyborg matchup chart

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
After months of playing cyborg, finding new tech, and just trying to use all of his tools to their full potential, I really think in my opinion, cyborg is really not that terrible, but he still has his flaws. All these MU numbers are my opinion and come from experience against these characters.

Aquaman - 5-5
Ares- 4-6
Bane- 6-4
Batman- 6-4
Batgirl-4-6
Black Adam- 6-4
Catwoman- 3-7
Deathstroke- 5-5
Doomsday- 5-5
Flash- 5-5
Green Arrow- 6-4
Green Lantern 6-4
Harley Quinn- 6-4
Hawk Girl- 7-3
Joker- 5-5
Killer Frost- 6-4
Lex Luthor- 6-4
Lobo- 6-4
MMH- 2-8
Nightwing-7-3
Raven- 4-6
Scorpion- 5.5-4.5
Shazam- 6-4
Sinestro- 4-6
Solomon Grundy- 6-4
Superman- 5-5
Wonderwoman- 5-5
Zatanna- 4-6
Zod- 4-6

Winning Mu's -13
Even Mu's - 8
Losing Mu's- 8

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm down with the Batgirl number, but I think Cyborg WoWo is 4-6

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Its 5-5 because Cyborg can simply outzone aqua if he zones smart and not mindlessly do iafb. After a blocked ftd, cyborg has many options. Aquaman has to take risk with his ftd because I can easily just stuff it with mb fb in the air. Even if aqua blocks the mb fb, I'm plus enough to safely put down a TA and if the aqua trys to ftd then the TA will punish the ftd, leading into a full combo which pushes them back full screen. If aqua has the life lead, I can still zone smart but will try to get in on aqua. The trade in the ftd and nb are the same. But you get hit by a ftd that much if cyborg zones smart. Aquas trait is also useless in this matchup. I can reversal powerfist to punish aqua and make his trait useless.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
These online warrior Cyborg MU charts are becoming delusional lol

Balding you are great man..but... 11 winning MUs and 5-5 with AM...

You are just being sensational, Cyborg is not even close to being this good. Also your description for the Aqua MU literally made no sense. I do not think for a second you have fully fought a competent aquaman in this MU for more than 50 games. Oo

LBSH

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
These online warrior Cyborg MU charts are becoming delusional lol

Balding you are great man..but... 11 winning MUs and 5-5 with AM...

You are just being sensational, Cyborg is not even close to being this good. Also your description for the Aqua MU literally made no sense. I do not think for a second you have fully fought a competent aquaman in this MU for more than 50 games. Oo
Perhaps you're just not good?