What's new

Kinda Major Blue beetle bug

Hey so i was playing blue beetle and i got him to level 20 and i noticed something when my friend let me practice with him. He has a move called Gone Rogue(back square x or back 13) and it isnt a unique move in the game at all.... i know that seems weird but here's how i know that.

His "33 Infinite Earths" does the same animation that "back 13" does even the same damage. Also comparing the two moves they have all the same stats(frames,recovery,damage etc..)

TlDR: Infinite Earth 33 and Gone Rouge back 13 are the same moves

Lokheit

Noob
Multiple MKX characters have copy pasted sections of the same strings (animation, frame date and damage) here and there. It's common practice for the studio for what I've seen, not a bug.

The biggest offender for me was when they extended one of Kenshi's strings in a patch reutilizing a section of another of his strings that suffered from a strong damage scaling penalty without any reason (basically completing the string resulted on less damage than only doing the first 2 hits making it pointless as it was unsafe too) and the same problem went to the new string aswell making the "buff" kinda meh.

wait so your saying, NRS makes two 99% identical moves, the only difference is the input on purpose.... if what your saying is true that is the stupidest, most laziest thing I have ever seen from a game company.

InFlames

dead
It's no different than Shinnoks f4 and f3 ending into the same string. It's not a bug but still extremely lame.

wait so your saying, NRS makes two 99% identical moves, the only difference is the input on purpose.... if what your saying is true that is the stupidest, most laziest thing I have ever seen from a game company.
b1 is a restand.... 33 can be a cross up on oki..... They look similar, but have different properties....

b13 df1 as a long combo ender, will actually be a silly reset attempt, if they aren't blocking low during the combo.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.

I've seen worse from game companies lol.

Im not a BB player so maybe that's why, but I find it kinda funny more than like, offensive.

I guess the counter argument is "well there could have been a useful string here" and that's true, but every character has a useless string or two or six, so.. shrug.