What's new

Killer Instinct (Arcade/Mame/Xbox One) GGS Thread

loogie

Noob
VGGs to @loogie once again. Really learning a lot and I appreciate all the match up exp. Oh Jago what to do, what to do???
shadow counter his roundhouse (f hk), also you can practice shadow countering his cr mk into windkicks. so if you have meter he should be throwing these two things freely at you while upclose. find ways to punish heavy windkicks on block, i usually check them with a f mp lance on hit its an opener and on block you can put a hail up to defend any advances and go back to spacing yourself. there are also bunch of other stuff, we can play tonight as well (with a mic on) and i'll explain

ZAQ

Banned
ggs Reesespiecez26 today. Not sure if you are on here or not but we got to play each other a ton today lol 5-6 times in a row in ranked.

ZAQ

Banned
ggs @ZAQ

Pretty sure we ran an orchid mirror FT3 in Ranked last night. KingxMurphy is my tag.
Heck of an Orchid you have sir.
ggs, you too. Orchids seem to be a dying breed.

KI was matching me with the same player(s) repeatedly all last night.
I played the same guy 10 times in a row before I just turned the console off and did something else for 15 mins.

GamerBlake90

Catch me if you can!
Premium Supporter
I gotta say GGS to @Mistah iiCeMan last night. Technically our set is unfinished...mainly due to my amateur knowledge of how to use the Xbox One. We'll pick up where we left off.

I also wanna say GGS to Hass EASY. Nice Jago...it gave me the training I needed. We would've played more if we hadn't cut out. :(

Flawless Thomas

Premium
Premium Supporter
I gotta say GGS to @Mistah iiCeMan last night. Technically our set is unfinished...mainly due to my amateur knowledge of how to use the Xbox One. We'll pick up where we left off.

I also wanna say GGS to Hass EASY. Nice Jago...it gave me the training I needed. We would've played more if we hadn't cut out. :(
Hell yeah bro, they were great games. Helped me develop my Fulgore alot more fundamentally

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Premium Supporter
has anyone had trouble connecting to other people in matches online? Not Ranked but in Exhibition? Last night I couldn't get people to join nor could I search randoms.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Premium Supporter
Just a theory but that could have been because most people were still playing unpatched.
this was last night before the patch.

I invited people to my game, it said thay the joined but nothing happened. After that I couldn't get any matches started.

Flawless Thomas

Premium
Premium Supporter
has anyone had trouble connecting to other people in matches online? Not Ranked but in Exhibition? Last night I couldn't get people to join nor could I search randoms.
I think it might have been because the patch was about to roll out. Sometimes I invite people and it does the whole saying they've joined the game thing and they aren't there. I think it should be fine now though.

Also, TakeAChance and Lordofthefly what are your guys GT's?