What's new

Tech KILLER FROST - Video Tech Vault

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I am adding the corner trait combos that I am using currently in the body of the thread. Let me know if you guys can optimize them better.

Edit:

Also adding some stuff I recorded a little bit ago about better optimized MB Iceberg punishes from around 3/4 screen.

Last edited:

RiBBz22

Was bored this morning and finally plugged my PS3 in again so I just made a quick vid showing the b2 quick stand and position switch off meterless vortex.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Was bored this morning and finally plugged my PS3 in again so I just made a quick vid showing the b2 quick stand and position switch off meterless vortex.

What exactly makes this a gimmick? If the opponent is well aware of this setup, they know that to prevent being forced to guess after a combo they have to wake up...which can be baited, blocked or mbf3'd no?

RiBBz22

What exactly makes this a gimmick? If the opponent is well aware of this setup, they know that to prevent being forced to guess after a combo they have to wake up...which can be baited, blocked or mbf3'd no?
Yeah they are pretty much just setups I guess. The gimmick is getting quick stand pressure for free by messing with their wakeup timing. It really isn't a true gimmick like d1 into f3 and doing a straight up trait cancel into 50-50 to honor the good ol' dayzeee.

RiBBz22

Added a quick tutorial video on the shortcut to cancel stand 2 into grab.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
It doesn't matter how many set-ups Killer Frost has because you need to open your opponent up in the first-place which she cannot do without trait cancel 50/50s. One mistake or misjudgment could potentially result in a lifebar at the cost of 3-4 bars but how is she getting this meter and how is she pressuring the opponent to make a mistake when she has nothing? these questions have remained unanswered for over a year which is why I do not expect Killer Frost to ever be relevant in Injustice

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Added a quick tutorial video on the shortcut to cancel stand 2 into grab.

Actually, the easy way is to have release check on. Just input 2dbf really quickly like that and it'll come out every time.

You can also use f1~dbf2 if you prefer that.

RiBBz22

It doesn't matter how many set-ups Killer Frost has because you need to open your opponent up in the first-place which she cannot do without trait cancel 50/50s. One mistake or misjudgment could potentially result in a lifebar at the cost of 3-4 bars but how is she getting this meter and how is she pressuring the opponent to make a mistake when she has nothing? these questions have remained unanswered for over a year which is why I do not expect Killer Frost to ever be relevant in Injustice
Don't worry, we all know by now that you don't understand how to play Killer Frost correctly.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
For a scrub, you talk too much.

RiBBz22

Adding a few new vids because I was bored just messing with trait combos and bounce cancels