What's new

Guide KILLER FROST - Parry/Punishment Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
Guys i might have discovered some anti grundy tech last night with kf the tech is that i can punish the walking corps without meter forces him to block evn if he cancels in a d,2 ill upload the video later if any is interested
Let me know my gt on xbox is itswonderseks

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Guys i might have discovered some anti grundy tech last night with kf the tech is that i can punish the walking corps without meter forces him to block evn if he cancels in a d,2 ill upload the video later if any is interested
Let me know my gt on xbox is itswonderseks
Sure, this sounds intriguing.

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
Aaight ill will make an video probaly and the end of the day cause im kinda bizzy now but heres the theory when u see a walking corps u can make it whiff with a delayed up 3 if he cancels he is force to block or spend at least one bar hope this helps this tech is only for the true kf players who struggle a bit against a good grundy

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Aaight ill will make an video probaly and the end of the day cause im kinda bizzy now but heres the theory when u see a walking corps u can make it whiff with a delayed up 3 if he cancels he is force to block or spend at least one bar hope this helps this tech is only for the true kf players who struggle a bit against a good grundy
Nice. I also believe a B23 can stuff his walking corpse.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
I've had success as well with just B2. It recovers much faster than the full B23, and if you get the timing off, you can possibly do another B2 and still cause it to whiff

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I've had success as well with just B2. It recovers much faster than the full B23, and if you get the timing off, you can possibly do another B2 and still cause it to whiff
Yup...B2 and B23 have odd properties that seem to bode well against Grundy in this particular instance.

I'm the lab now and apparently B2 works as kind of an otg in the corner. People should explore this further.

Madog32

I love to use it after a meterless vortex setup, like B1U3 U3 U3 22~Slide U3 B2 Block/MB Parry. You can do B2 right after they land to hop over them, and still recover fast enough to block and punish any wake-up you didnt screw up due to reversing their commands. Also, you have enough time to parry against wakeup D1's from everyone I've tested it with (didnt test the entire cast, just the ones I'm usually fighting). I know you could just dash under them after the last U3 as they fall, but it seems to convince most opponents that I'm doing a combo that is whiffing and baits out a wakeup

Last edited:

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
T
Nice. I also believe a B23 can stuff his walking corpse.
true after a b2 u can do a full combo since grundy is in recovery off the wiffed walking corps i myself didnt know u could make it whiff with b2 but tht i do know its going to change the mu drastic for grundy since he can no longr walkingcorps his way in

Madog32

T

true after a b2 u can do a full combo since grundy is in recovery off the wiffed walking corps i myself didnt know u could make it whiff with b2 but tht i do know its going to change the mu drastic for grundy since he can no longr walkingcorps his way in
She's a slippery bitch...

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
b23 does making WC whiff, but will get caught in a cancelled d2. Grundy's d2 is pretty stronk. Good thing there's the meter burn f/b3 options.

Madog32

one of my favorite feelings - just holding that MBF3 and waiting for his armor to finish up...

then around and around we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.