What's new

Guide KILLER FROST - Parry/Punishment Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami

Noob
To save you some work:

Raven: 22(parry)3 only.

KF will be blown up if she tries b12[parry]3 even though there's a gap in there. I have a theory on why but won't be able to test until the game comes out on the PC.

Also, just to make your life more difficult are you testing strings that get cancelled into F3/B3? If so, I have no idea which of those for Raven can be parried :)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
To save you some work:

Raven: 22(parry)3 only.

KF will be blown up if she tries b12[parry]3 even though there's a gap in there. I have a theory on why but won't be able to test until the game comes out on the PC.

Also, just to make your life more difficult are you testing strings that get cancelled into F3/B3? If so, I have no idea which of those for Raven can be parried :)
Thank you. And yeah, I have pretty much everything she can punish/parry in my notebook...I just haven't input the data on here yet. I will soon. ;)

RunwayMafia

Dont we already have a thread like this?
Ugh...what a pointless comment. No...Ribbz closed the old thread because this is one is going to be far more organized (hence the character icons), plus it's a parry/punishment guide all looped together.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I'll do NW later and edit this comment.

Are you doing just string gaps or normals canceled into specials like d1xxdf2 or something like that?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
the only string KF can parry is the second hit of b.21

she can parry/MBF3 between d.1/d.2xxanything though

RunwayMafia

I'll do NW later and edit this comment.

Are you doing just string gaps or normals canceled into specials like d1xxdf2 or something like that?
I already have all the data on every character...after I input all of the data check it and then tell me if there is anything I missed. I just haven't put the data in due to being busy...but I have a whole notebook full of everything she can parry...strings/strings cancelled into specials, raw special moves, etc., etc.,

Vagrant

Noob
....so.... can someone please go ahead and put the info in all the slots. please?

not trying to nag just trying to learn.

RunwayMafia

Cool thanks man. didn't know if you had passed the job to someone else.

:)
I'm just trying to get the formatting all down and stuff...this thread will be a great rescource because it will list all her parries, raw punishes, as well as oki setups (what to do with each characters wake up) for the meterless vortex. Did you drop DS? It's nice to see you on our team!

Vagrant

Noob
I'm just trying to get the formatting all down and stuff...this thread will be a great rescource because it will list all her parries, raw punishes, as well as oki setups (what to do with each characters wake up) for the meterless vortex. Did you drop DS? It's nice to see you on our team!
Yes, I've come to the dark side. Lol

Spending the money to travel to tourneys.. Might as well put myself in the best position to win.

RunwayMafia

Yes, I've come to the dark side. Lol

Spending the money to travel to tourneys.. Might as well put myself in the best position to win.
Be careful...Killer Frost is heroin. Once you pick her up there is no way in hell you can quit her. I put in some of the data for Ares, Bane, and Batman so you will be able to see how the format will be. I will have the rest of the data for the first half of the cast in later tonight. I also have videos demonstrating everything listed for every character. ;)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Vagrant RiBBz22
I have all the raw data for parries and punishes for the first half of the cast. I will be adding videos for them later. Tomorrow I have the rest of the cast updated. ;)

I think the formatting looks profesh!
Thanks man, looks awesome dude. Once you have it finished I am going to have it front paged. We need more tech on the front page IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.