What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost normalized into Jade 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The ice maiden has been normalized by Paulo. We're doomed.

It is now easier for a human to do a wakeup attack after a hard knockdown. This means her slide doesn't OTG after sweep, u+3 or command grab and dash up slide/f+3 is no longer a ridiculous 50/50 after those moves.

Also the hit advantage on daggers has been significantly reduced, only a handful of frames of advantage now. You can easily blow her up for trying to do f+3, b+1 or slide after the daggers. Her most damaging standing reset into 50/50 is gone.

Discuss these nerfs.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So you scolded the community for saying or worrying about their character becoming Kano 2.0, now since it's your character you now claim the exact same thing (except Jade 2.0).

16 bit, does your bias and hypocrisy know no bounds? :16Bit

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Before i blow up NRS for continuing to be incompetent in the FGC, i want to know. Is the nerf really that significant that she goes down a tier or 2?

I am legit asking this no trolling im not a Frost player so idk.

GGA 16 Bit

Does she still have good advantage after trait cancels? I noticed at UFGT9 you rarely go for daggers into 50/50 you prefer doing trait cancels into slide/f3, so is that still a good option for her or was it nerfed also?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
GGA 16 Bit

Does she still have good advantage after trait cancels? I noticed at UFGT9 you rarely go for daggers into 50/50 you prefer doing trait cancels into slide/f3, so is that still a good option for her or was it nerfed also?

Yes, f+1,1,2~4 is still working the same. So she still has resets, she just lost the most damaging one. I used to only use daggers in the corner. Now I guess I can't at all. Daggers still have some advantage though, seems like you'll still get a d+1 check in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.