What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost normalized into Jade 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The ice maiden has been normalized by Paulo. We're doomed.

It is now easier for a human to do a wakeup attack after a hard knockdown. This means her slide doesn't OTG after sweep, u+3 or command grab and dash up slide/f+3 is no longer a ridiculous 50/50 after those moves.

Also the hit advantage on daggers has been significantly reduced, only a handful of frames of advantage now. You can easily blow her up for trying to do f+3, b+1 or slide after the daggers. Her most damaging standing reset into 50/50 is gone.

Discuss these nerfs.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Before i blow up NRS for continuing to be incompetent in the FGC, i want to know. Is the nerf really that significant that she goes down a tier or 2?

I am legit asking this no trolling im not a Frost player so idk.

GGA 16 Bit

Does she still have good advantage after trait cancels? I noticed at UFGT9 you rarely go for daggers into 50/50 you prefer doing trait cancels into slide/f3, so is that still a good option for her or was it nerfed also?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
GGA 16 Bit

Does she still have good advantage after trait cancels? I noticed at UFGT9 you rarely go for daggers into 50/50 you prefer doing trait cancels into slide/f3, so is that still a good option for her or was it nerfed also?

Yes, f+1,1,2~4 is still working the same. So she still has resets, she just lost the most damaging one. I used to only use daggers in the corner. Now I guess I can't at all. Daggers still have some advantage though, seems like you'll still get a d+1 check in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.