What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost normalized into Jade 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 6240

View attachment 6241This mean you don't like me?

Announcer: Here at EVO 2013 we're proud to announce our brand new game: D1, Slide. One button D1, the other button slides.

View attachment 6242

Ask not for whom the bell tolls: It tolls for thee, haters of the Ice Maiden.

Needless to say, I am pleased.

Ode to the whiners:
Dost thou know where thine tears reside?
It lies in the heart of D1 slide.
Dost thou think goes unnoticed your chide?
Feel then, the power of D1 slide.
Rebuke. Insult. Cry for nerfs, you may,
But the power of the Maiden is here to stay.
You come, you see, but conquer you do not,
For the 50/50 will put you in a difficult spot.
Your tears, they fuel me. Oh yes you may spite me.
But I bat an eyelash and inquire: This mean you don't like me?

I will not beat you in the mall
I will not beat you by a ball
I will not beat you far and wide
I shall beat you with D1 slide
salt successful.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Whiners: WAAAAH WAAAH SLIDE SLIDE PATCH PATCH OMG PATCH NRS PL0X

NRS:

Thou shalt reflect on the cavalcade of sodium that thou hast wrought. Thine liquidy goodness in the form of thine tears as they are absorbed and provide nutrients. Think not that your cries and pleas for aid against the Maiden go unnoticed, like the lack of a period after the DR in DR PEPPER. No, my child. There shall be no bosom milk to assuage thine childish wails. Rest in peace.

Is this talk of crying, milk and resting causing you to sleep? Yes, yes that's it. Sleeeep. It's okay. Don't worry about Killer Frost, everything is going to be okay sweetie. Just....

drift....

drift....into slumber....

sleep.....

WAKE UP WAKE UP GODDAMMIT, DON'T YOU F***** SLEEP! You hear that? That's the sound of a wake up slide in your abdominal cavity!:

"HRAAAH!" *CLIP CLOP, CLIP CLOP* HRUH HRAH, "Freeze". Pyuuuump. "HRAAAAH!" "HA, HRAH ,HYAAAAH!"

Announcer: Killer Frost wins.

Killer Frost: Tee hee hee.

Clerk: Hello, welcome to Gamestop where you can trade in games towards the purchase of the Last of Us. How may I help you?

I'd like to trade this game in.

Clerk: Which game is that?

Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Clerk: Alrighty, that will be 1.78 in store credit.

Um...I'm.....I'm a powerup rewards member....

Clerk: OH I'm sorry, yes yes sir! I'll apply the savings right away. Okay, your total comes to 1.79 in store credit.

Sweet!

Clerk: Thank you for choosing Gamestop.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I am literally stunned by this thread.

The amount of people who failed to realize the Kabal Tier Troll being laid down is shocking. Whenever a 60 year old man tells me the internet makes people dumb, I tell him he is naive and needs to level up with technology.

Then I read this thread and see just how many people would think a pyramid scheme is a good idea. Old man river might be on to something. You're all exposed for having below room temperature IQs, and I have a bridge in San Francisco I'd like to sell you, but first I need money because I got mugged on my trip to Berlin and I cant get home. The prince of Nigeria promised to help me, but i cant collect my 15.7 million dollars from him unless I give him 10,000 first to fund his recon mission into the diamond mines. So please, help a brother out. Buy my bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.