What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost 33/33/33 Vortex

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I guess every good Guilty Gear player and P4u player is a Jedi then. There is way harder shit to block in those games than blocking low and reacting to a 19 frame overhead.
Those games have air blocking which nullifies a lot of the low/overhead guesswork. You can't react to KF's 50/50 and you can't fuzzy it. It's a pure guess.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Those games have air blocking which nullifies a lot of the low/overhead guesswork. You can't react to KF's 50/50 and you can't fuzzy it. It's a pure guess.
You can't chicken block in P4U and in GG you can only chicken block certain certain set-ups, there a wide variety of them that you can't. :confused: Why did you mention it when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about? You can react to KF's 50/50 and people react to harder things on a lot of different FGs. But apparently they are all superhuman.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
You can't chicken block in P4U and in GG you can only chicken block certain certain set-ups, there a wide variety of them that you can't. :confused: Why did you mention it when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about? You can react to KF's 50/50 and people react to harder things on a lot of different FGs. But apparently they are all superhuman.
Did I say "chicken block"? Please show me the part where I said chicken block. I said air blocking gets you out of "a lot" of setups, not all.

You are probably the only person on this site that thinks you can react to KF's 50/50...

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Did I say "chicken block"? Please show me the part where I said chicken block. I said air blocking gets you out of "a lot" of setups, not all.

You are probably the only person on this site that thinks you can react to KF's 50/50...
:facepalm: What you described was chicken blocking. If air blocking is getting you out of a set-up so you don't have to deal with the mix-up, that is chicken blocking. You are so confused

Did I ever specifically say say me?
1. I said there are harder things to block on other games, fact
2. There are players of those games that can react to said thing, fact
What are you arguing right now? Just stop.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
:facepalm: What you described was chicken blocking. If air blocking is getting you out of a set-up so you don't have to deal with the mix-up, that is chicken blocking. You are so confused

Did I ever specifically say say me?
1. I said there are harder things to block on other games, fact
2. There are players of those games that can react to said thing, fact
What are you arguing right now? Just stop.
I'm not going to argue with you anymore. You can believe what you want. I'm done.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'm not going to argue with you anymore. You can believe what you want. I'm done.
Yes, I'll keep believing facts. You keep mixing up your own words, bringing up things that aren't true, having no idea what the terms you're talking about even mean, having little knowledge about a game but trying to talk as if you do, and getting salty when you lose an argument even though there was no animosity involved. Stay classy :v

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Yes, I'll keep believing facts. You keep mixing up your own words, bringing up things that aren't true, having no idea what the terms you're talking about even mean, having little knowledge about a game but trying to talk as if you do, and getting salty when you lose an argument even though there was no animosity involved. Stay classy :v
No, you pretty much assumed that i don't know what I'm talking about. You can jump out of mixups in P4A even if you aren't technically chicken blocking. You seem to be the one with the animosity. I don't even know why you bring up other games anyway.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
No, you pretty much assumed that i don't know what I'm talking about. You can jump out of mixups in P4A even if you aren't technically chicken blocking. You seem to be the one with the animosity. I don't even know why you bring up other games anyway.
Lol, no you can't. You'll get hit. Thank you for proving my point, again.
I'm bringing up other games because if people are reacting to things that are faster than 19 frames, how are you going to say a 19 frame overhead is unreactable? That's like me saying benching 300 lbs is impossible, simply because I personally can't do it.
Also what happened to "I'm done"? You only keep proving that you have no idea what you're talking about. Why are you still arguing?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If you're trying to look for a slide or overhead you'll react slowly to the jump. How do people not get that adding an extra option so the opponent has to think more is useful?
If you are looking to react to the slide or overhead then you are much more likely to get hit by any of the three options. How you block 2/3 of the options is to guess slide or overhead and watch for the jump. That is the only thing you are watching for, the jump animation... doing so will give you greater success in blocking the mixup.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Playing KF online I was able to do j3 cross up thing with it working most of the time. How can you say "It can be reacted to", yet you were still hit by it once? You should see my newest video where if you are near an interactable you can create an ambiguous j3 scenario.

Because I wasn't expecting it. I was like "wtf" when it happened because no one does this.

After that, he attempted it many times, and failed. It was blocked everytime.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Lol, no you can't. You'll get hit.
In every situation? That's ridiculous. Again, I'm not talking about chicken blocking. You seem to think that there are no situations where jumping back and blocking doesn't get you out of trouble or is not a really good choice (P4A).

I'm bringing up other games because if people are reacting to things that are faster than 19 frames, how are you going to say a 19 frame overhead is unreactable?
All frame data is not created equal. In SF4 on PS3 and Xbox360, there are 2 frames of difference in the game's input delays. Essentially, this means you have 2 less frames to react on PS3 as opposed to 360. Now that is one game (the same exact game), in which some mixups are unreactable on one console, but reactable on the other.

I've heard that TTT2 has like 7-9 frames of input delay built into the game, whereas other games only have 2-3. IMO, Injustice is one of the most unresponsive games out there. There could be anywhere from 7-12 frames of input delay, but nobody (to my knowledge) has calculated this. Then there is the possibility of frames between standing and ducking, which could add 1-3 more frames to the delay (again, I have no idea). After all is said and done, you may actually only have 10 or so frames to react to the slide/F3.