What's new

Kharacter Tower Requirements Hotfix

NRS just hotfixed the kharacter towers.

For example instead of 75 Fatalities and Brutalities on Stage 2 its now 10 each.

Or instead of 100 Krushing Blows for Stage 3 its now only 25.

Comments

Oh you need Ermac's amulet to unlock all the green floating soul things all over the place? No, haven't found him yet. I'm currently in goro's lair, I ran out of koins lol so have to play more towers to get more. That's where I get that? He's in the bottom of the pit right? I think I'm close but I don't want to explore more til I have more koins just yet.
Bottom of the pit

Backpedaling is a post I made before your original statement? Maybe talk to Kronika a bit more. Time is a complicated thing.
You mean your post they came after the one I responded to? Which was also in response to someone saying basically the same thing as me?

You’re right. This is hard :eek:

It would certainly be great if you could back up your argument though. We’ve provided info, while you’ve provided nothing.

you can complete any ToT requirements on "very easy" difficulty classic towers pretty quickly too if anyone is having any issues with meeting them

you can complete any ToT requirements on "very easy" difficulty classic towers pretty quickly too if anyone is having any issues with meeting them
Even better if combined with setting the match to 1 round as win condition. You can blaze through the very easy survival tower in around 20 minutes, doing 25 fatalities/brutalities. Also the best method to farm hearts. You do a Mercy + Brutality in each fight thats 200 hearts for a go, I have an augment that gives an additional heart for each mercy, so 225 hearts for one tower.

Related qestion: is there a way to see the progress against the heads, mening how many fatalities/brutalities I have done against a specific character?

I just finished a tower that ran out of time. It didn't kick me out and I got the full reward. They fixed that as well, nice.

Even better if combined with setting the match to 1 round as win condition. You can blaze through the very easy survival tower in around 20 minutes, doing 25 fatalities/brutalities. Also the best method to farm hearts. You do a Mercy + Brutality in each fight thats 200 hearts for a go, I have an augment that gives an additional heart for each mercy, so 225 hearts for one tower.

Related qestion: is there a way to see the progress against the heads, mening how many fatalities/brutalities I have done against a specific character?
Isn’t the survivor tower only 1 round anyway? Don't think you need to change anything.

I just unlocked Frost's 2nd Character Tower on PC, and it still has the 75 Fatality and 75 Brutality requirement.

Did this specific hotfix not go live on PC? Anyone else on PC still have the long requirements?

I hope they hotfixed it, because I used that head glitch immediatly...sry NRS rewards for heads arent evn that good! not grinding 4 that!