What's new

Kharacter Tower Requirements Hotfix

NRS just hotfixed the kharacter towers.

For example instead of 75 Fatalities and Brutalities on Stage 2 its now 10 each.

Or instead of 100 Krushing Blows for Stage 3 its now only 25.

Comments

And I think head requirements were changed too. I just earned some on AI Battle and Local Versus (where I go to do the daily challenge), but also I earned four or five after doing a single fatality on each which makes me think they lowered the amount needed and it works retroactively.

I just got a head for Noob from running AI through an ToT before the towers update. Bringing me to 6/25. Hopefully they did lower the threshold so that I can start raking in the rest.

Son of a......

This is mere hours after I finished doing Frost’s 75 Brutalities in survival tower... lol. Damnit.

But really though.... holy shit this is awesome news!

Any news on whether online matches count toward them now? Or is it still limited to towers?

And what about ability brutalities not working? That fixed?

I also wonder if they lowered the head requirement for the Krypt. Any idea on that?

Those were my only 3 remaining complaints... crazy tower requirements, crazy head requirements, and super slow soul gains.

I also wonder if they lowered the head requirement for the Krypt. Any idea on that?

Those were my only 3 remaining complaints... crazy tower requirements, crazy head requirements, and super slow soul gains.
I have no idea what the head requirement is now, but I've been playing ToT for 20 minutes and I already unlocked 2 heads!