What's new

Khaotik Wins MAK's King of Kombat Tournament

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
This is from a local tournament held in Fairfax, Va the other weekend. Thanks to the Mid-Atlantic-Kombat team for doing an excellent job! I noticed the results were not listed as of yet so here ya go! (Edit:Sorry if they were before and I didn't see them, but I still wanted to give shoutouts to all these amazing players)
Major props to xKhaoTikx and his amazing Kitana and for taking home the money.
khao1.jpg
The King of Kombat results.

1. Khaotik (Kitana)
2. Tom Brady (Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, Kenshi)
3. Relaxed State (Kabal)
4. Blackula (Kenshi)
5. Astronaut (Shang, Liu)
5. Srryimwhte (Reptile)
7. LulzLou (Kabal)
7. FlipinFlava (Baraka)
9. Tricky Lizard
9. Heavy Hitterz (Kung-Lao)
9. Nordic Ninja (Nightwolf)
9. GPX JKun Unleashed
13. BDMao (Smoke, Kano)

Everyone who came is a solid player and deserves recognition! We have a solid group of dedicated players down here, and you should look out for some of these guys at upcoming tournies!

I want to give a special thanks to ultimate TO @NordicNinja, as well as Blackula who helped organize and run the tourney with superior efficacy! I would not have been able to play otherwise and am defiantly glad I had the chance.

Top 3 were streamed. Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals was capped. MK starts here:

http://www.twitch.tv/novadojo/b/332317701?t=18m35s

It wraps up here:
http://www.twitch.tv/novadojo/b/332319845

The order of the fights are:
Winners Final: Relaxedstate vs. Khaotik
Losers Final: Relaxedstate vs. Tom Brady
Grand Final Tom Brady vs. Khaotik
NOVADOJO - King of Kombat Tournament @ GMU
www.twitch.tv
Recorded live on September 15 at 3:26pm.

B Pryme

Noob
O wow lol.. I didn't even realize I was tagged in this haha.

It was fun. Took every ounce of my body not to pop off on Brady tho after he blew me up on the woolay show haha.

Ggs guys!
Good shit my man. Mature response from yourself, keep up the classiness it's what keeps the community alive!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Yeah hard to make a read on something crazy like that. Your kitana is hands down top 3 btw, watching you helped turn my scrubby kitana around!
Thanks bro! I appreciate it. Are you on psn? We can run some games if you want. I hate kit mirrors tho lol

B Pryme

Noob
Im getting my ps3 back tomorrow Ill message you my tag tomorrow I appreciate it! I wont pick kitana lol I hate mirrors as well and I need practice on the kitty kat match up. Do you use any other char against kitana in tourney or do you go through with the mirror?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Im getting my ps3 back tomorrow Ill message you my tag tomorrow I appreciate it! I wont pick kitana lol I hate mirrors as well and I need practice on the kitty kat match up. Do you use any other char against kitana in tourney or do you go through with the mirror?
I use alot of characters but my top 3 for sure are Mileena/Sonya/Kit. Ive only used Kitana in tournaments tho lol. People say I should show off my Sonya more, but I never had the chance lol.

Maybe at Dallas or NEC I'll bring them out.

And ok bro. messagee me. Thing is, I sent in my ps3 for repairs because it started acting stupid and started corrupting all my data. But as soon as I get it back, we can get some matches in.

B Pryme

Noob
I use alot of characters but my top 3 for sure are Mileena/Sonya/Kit. Ive only used Kitana in tournaments tho lol. People say I should show off my Sonya more, but I never had the chance lol.

Maybe at Dallas or NEC I'll bring them out.

And ok bro. messagee me. Thing is, I sent in my ps3 for repairs because it started acting stupid and started corrupting all my data. But as soon as I get it back, we can get some matches in.
Sounds good buddy! As for busting out sonya, if it ain't broke don't fix it, and there's nothing you need to fix in your kitana lol!

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I think it's funny how Tom Brady said if you lose to Kitana using Kenshi then you must be retarded. I'm assuming he used Kenshi against Khaotik.