What's new

Strategy KHAOTIC_xWULFx Cyborg MU Chart

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
lol i think it sucks for her, if im mid to full screen Harley loses free lol, but if she gets in and says in its ok i guess, but she is easy to get off of you
What bad Harley players do you play against? Sure you win the zoning war in the middle of the stage, but once you corner yourself, you have to deal with cupcakes. You're not able to zone freely and she can just stay at max cupcake range mixing it up with straight gun shots. If you try to grapple out, she'll also catch you easily. It's more around 6-4 in Cyborg's favor.

As for Zatanna, she wins easily.... at least 6-4. Between teleports, her trait, and MB rings, she outzones/counterzones the hell out of him lol.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
lol this kinda funny idk if you have ever been Cyborg and played against Aquaman but i think your just listening to what other say about the MU and that why you got a laugh lol
# cuz you just dont know the MU
No, I've seen it, and I've seen tridents be shoved up his robotic ass. He can't get his fireball game started. Aquaman doesn't have to deal with it.

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
No, I've seen it, and I've seen tridents be shoved up his robotic ass. He can't get his fireball game started. Aquaman doesn't have to deal with it.
well i explained how to fight the match, idk what that Cyborg player was doing but it was clear that if he got his robotic ass kicked the player didnt know how to fight the Match well..

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Ok lol i was ready for this of course ppl are going to want to know why i have cyborg aquaman as 5-5, i will try my BEST to explain this threw typing so please bare with me
STEP ONE: What makes the MU "Bad for Cyborg"
Aquaman's From the deep, water shield, and trident rush

STEP TWO: Explain how the MU isnt as bad as everyone thinks ( The hard part)
Well first lets start off but saying that Cyborg's main objective in this MU is to zone its what he was made to do. (where the 5-5 comes into play)

Cyborg's Nova Blaster on hit does 8.00% and on block it does 2.00% and guess what... Aquaman's FTD (from the deep) NON meter burn does 8.00% on hit and on block it does 2.00% .
now this takes practice, but if your Cyborg and you do and meter burn Nova Blaster in the air at the highest point not only will AM's from the deep whiff but the fireball will punish the FTD
Where ALOT of Cyborg players do wrong in this MU is use the move Target Acquired. In this MU that move means death from Aquaman, if you do that move your going to eat a 8-20.00% combo that can really mess the match up if you want to see gameplay of a prime example of that go on youtube and type in "Tom Brady vs jailhouse" Aquaman vs Cyborg" now you should be at around mid to full screen when fighting aquaman cuz you can punish from the deep on start ( ill show that in the tutorial) if you do these things i have listed more than likely fighting Aquaman will be simple ( hope i explained that well )
It is actually a good explanation of a piece of the MU! I should say that personally I have felt the MU between a 4-6 and 3-7. While occasionally iafb will wiff punish FtD, that 'sweet spot not only depends on how high you are, but also when you input the commands (which enlarges your hurtbox).

The chip war is pretty even (but cyborg has to spend meter with high MB iafb to maintain priority). However, while I could concede a 5-5 match if this were all it is not. AM not only has counter zoning tools to go even with cyborgs zoning, but he bodies him upclose and in the neutral. Grapple to get away or towards is useless and doing so will lead to a FTD or d2 punish. When AM gets the lead, there is no coming back if AM plays smart. AM tools and comeback factor are exponentially better. It just doesn't make sense that cyborg could just 2% chip AM and go even.

However, that said (my opinion) I am really looking forward to your guide and the MU tutorials! I think it will be very helpful for all of us and you definetly have some good insights. At the very least people are talking about cyborg again

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
It is actually a good explanation of a piece of the MU! I should say that personally I have felt the MU between a 4-6 and 3-7. While occasionally iafb will wiff punish FtD, that 'sweet spot not only depends on how high you are, but also when you input the commands (which enlarges your hurtbox).

The chip war is pretty even (but cyborg has to spend meter with high MB iafb to maintain priority). However, while I could concede a 5-5 match if this were all it is not. AM not only has counter zoning tools to go even with cyborgs zoning, but he bodies him upclose and in the neutral. Grapple to get away or towards is useless and doing so will lead to a FTD or d2 punish. When AM gets the lead, there is no coming back if AM plays smart. AM tools and comeback factor are exponentially better. It just doesn't make sense that cyborg could just 2% chip AM and go even.

However, that said (my opinion) I am really looking forward to your guide and the MU tutorials! I think it will be very helpful for all of us and you definetly have some good insights. At the very least people are talking about cyborg again
Thanks man, i tried to explain it as good as i can but i have more to say about the MU but i think it would be better if iu just explained it in the tutorial

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
In the Zoning War Harley doesnt stay a chance, her guns just dnt cut it, I feel like if im able to keep her out I win the match pretty easy, GA is alil different I MUST stay mid screen so I can punish his arrow load up cuz if I dnt I will eat his fire arrow and that can be where the match and get hard. But if im able to stay mid screen and maintain a soild zoning game I should win, but maybe scoring it 7-3 is alil much, 6-4 sound about right?

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
[quoe="4x4lo8o, post: 1450263, member: 10988"]Do you really think Ares beats Cyborg as badly as Martian Manhunter does?[/quote]
Lol I dnt know the Ares MU so I just wanted to say 3-7 and then see if any Ares or Cyborg players had advice for me in the MU cuz Ares owns my soul lol (Online Only :p)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
In the Zoning War Harley doesnt stay a chance, her guns just dnt cut it, I feel like if im able to keep her out I win the match pretty easy, GA is alil different I MUST stay mid screen so I can punish his arrow load up cuz if I dnt I will eat his fire arrow and that can be where the match and get hard. But if im able to stay mid screen and maintain a soild zoning game I should win, but maybe scoring it 7-3 is alil much, 6-4 sound about right?
What if he gets up close? What about Cyborgs wake up game? Honestly, GA wins mid-screen. GA beats him in the oki game. Once you get past the zoning, Cyborg isn't that hard to beat. Idk @Relaxedstate what do you think?