What's new

Strategy KHAOTIC_xWULFx Cyborg MU Chart

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Alot of ppl dont know me, but pretty soon I willl be the guy that came up with a great Cyborg tutorial lol i plan to release it on August 15th it will have new tech, combos, trait combos, background bounce, and lots of ways to play him. The most shocking thing that im going to explain is how to deal with Aquaman! lol alot of ppl think Aquaman 7-3 or 8-2 Cyborg but its really not true lol (IN MY OPINION) the match is 5-5 and dont worry i will go over it in my tutorial, but for now here is my MU chart for Cyborg :) and of course if you have questions dont be afraid to ask me anything about my MU chart, i plan to go to West Coast Warzone so if your in that area and your going to that event please find me so i can get to know players better! What i need to start doing to going out to my local scene more (BLTL) so more ppl can see my Cyborg gameplay and lol my face :p MU chart below!

Flash: 3-7
Nightwing: 6-4
Batman: 5-5
Green Arrow: 7-3
Superman:5-5
Raven: 4-6
Aquaman: 5-5
Wonderwoman: 3-7
Hawkgirl: 6-4
Shazam: 5-5
GL: 6-4
Joker: 5-5 (but who cares :p)
Harley: 7-3
Grundy: 6-4
Lex: 6-4
Catwoman:5-5
Deathstroke: 5-5
Ares:3-7
Killer Frost:6-4
Doomsday: 4-6
Sinestro: 4-6
Black Adam:5-5
Lobo: 5-5
Scorpion: 4-6
Batgirl: 4-6
Zod: 4-6
MMH: 3-7
Bane 5-5

8 Winning/ 9 losing/ 11even Well what do ppl think?

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
Is the Ares matchup really that bad?
And i would agree with the Frost matchup number. Cyborg run away is very good against Frost.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I really hope you show them whats up with Cyborg. I really think he is salvageable but nobody wants to but the time in. I know you have though because when we played it took me a minute to adjust. I was like wtf? Cyborg has tech? :joker:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
No no no NO NO please lay it out alphabetically :(

Here, I did it lol:
Bane 5-5

Where's Zatanna?

Oh and I feel Batgirl has a better chance in the matchup than WoWo so I'd switch those numbers.

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
I feel the nw/cyborg is 7-3. Why do u feel that its 6-4?
its all about the start of the match, what NW players will do is B2, jump back wing dings or just back dash, and what i like to do in the match is backdash, when i backdash i avoid the B2 and jump back Wing dings but what can beat my Backdash is flying grayson and it allows NW to get in and once he is in its kinda hard to get him off, the match is stil bad for NW. Not alot of ppl are going to do flying grayson at the start if a match but if they do, they are in, thats why it isnt 7-3 in Cyborg favorite, its 6-4 but its a hard 6-4 for NW

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
No no no NO NO please lay it out alphabetically :(

Here, I did it lol:
Bane 5-5

Where's Zatanna?

Oh and I feel Batgirl has a better chance in the matchup than WoWo so I'd switch those numbers.
lol dude im sorry about the order i did it from top to bottom, and where is Zatanna? lol she has a teleport #enough said

TKB

Noob
Cool matchup chart. What is your thought on the Deathstroke matchup being even? Up close Deathstroke definitely has the upper hand.

The zoning is definitely a little more in cyborgs favor though.

Also, I'm surprised you have catwoman as 5-5. I thought she gets zoned out hard in that matchup lol.

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Cool matchup chart. What is your thought on the Deathstroke matchup being even? Up close Deathstroke definitely has the upper hand.

The zoning is definitely a little more in cyborgs favor though.

Also, I'm surprised you have catwoman as 5-5. I thought she gets zoned out hard in that matchup lol.
We played awhile ago but that was before i joined KHAOTIC and i remember playing your DS, but if im able to keep DS away ( while is pretty easy that match is easy but if DS gets in its kinda hard, so i thought it was 5-5 for catwoman i dont really know that MU that well but if i have her mid to full screen the match is cookies but if she finds a way in and can stay in she could do some damage but its easy to get her off tho so i just called to MU 5-5