What's new

KH ShowTime Receives "Breakout Player" Award from MLG Raleigh Performance

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you watched the Major League Gaming Summer Championship in Raleigh, NC... you would certainly recognize the name "KH ShowTime". Coming from across the US in Houston, Texas, KH ShowTime made his mark and upped his reputation by beating such players as DetroitBalln. In doing so, MLG has awarded ShowTime with the "Breakout Player" award. This award is given to up and coming players who have the determination, skill level and poise to take their game to the next level.

Here's a brief video to give you a recap of exactly what went on and the hype the ShowTime stirred up from Houston, Texas!
break.jpg
  • ACCOMPLISHMENTS
  • The Fighter Breakout Player for Raleigh 2012 is KH_Showtime. Born and raised in New York, he now lives in Houston, Texas where he is part of a group of gamers that practice Mortal Kombat. Having played fighting games his entire life, competitive Mortal Kombat has opened a whole new world for him. He placed top 16 at Devastation, made it to the final round at Comicpalooza, and won the Texas Showdown 2012. Showtime can now add 6th place at the MLG Summer Championship to his Mortal Kombat resume, as he proved to be one of the top fighters at the event.
  • Source: MLG

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
great job man =] your match against detroits kabal was extremely impressive, to put it lightly. droppin kabal with sonya is no easy feat, and as a sonya player my hat is off to you. scorp main 4lyfe tho XD

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
great job. That match against clint the beast was epic. Before the event I had you in my top 8 and my friends were like showtime really? And I was like "He's only the best reptile"

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I kinda disagree with the whole "breakout" part. Showtime has always been an excellent player, and I think he always made top 16 at every tournament he went to. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Nonetheless, big congrats. He deserved every win he got, and his match vs DetroitBalln was one of my personal favorites.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
it was great meeting you and the virginia crew, some of the coolest people ive met in this kommunity
for sure, and meeting the KH crew was awesome, a humble as well as kickass time man. I have never seen a more hype match in person than the Clint fight, me and King David were hyping it up like crazy haha