What's new

KH Scar Vs BoykaBoykov

Heres some pretty awesome matches between me and an dedicated MK9 YouTube uploader n fellow NRS community member BoykaBoykav...I wanted to get some matches in with him because I enjoy watching his collection of various matches from different players from time to time n wanted to be added to his collection n he didn't disappoint...well enjoy :)

Flagg

Noob
Always love watching your Skarlet in action Scar, some awesome conversions in those matches. I feel like she is a character that has so many counters to some many characters.

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
I want play with you (Scar) =) Saw the matches and was impressed of your fight style!

Dont know if you know me! But I think my Jax would be a challenge for you ;)

Good Fights guyz ;)

I want play with you (Scar) =) Saw the matches and was impressed of your fight style!

Dont know if you know me! But I think my Jax would be a challenge for you ;)

Good Fights guyz ;)
No problem just add me on PSN, KHTX_Scar, been busy learning GGXRD but I can always take time out for some MK, I'm usually available anytime during Mon, Tue, Wed

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
lol this Boyka guy is an asshole...
i remember playing him when i was new to MK9 and he would always be t-bagging n talkin shit in the chatroom
so after a couple months i got better and managed 5-1 his KL with Mileena
then he never played me again
he would decline EVERY time or just ignore
lol he's also a liar, and posts on ppl with false names .. (like reo / saying crosstalk is curbo etc)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Scar on that last match before the connection breaks, who do you think it would win? You or Him?

Wow not to talk shit but he literally woke up every single time when he played as cage.

@FCP/EMP SCAR If you block KL's 21212 string crouching there will be no pushback and you will be able to punish it.

Nice to see your skarlet in action again btw