What's new

KG: KH Scar vs KH Cat (Skarlet Set)

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
lawl I saw the Kabal b2 OS select thing in the beginning of the video and said "lol yeah thats Cat"

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
how is b2 an option select? o.0
well cat told me about it. when he does b2 and if it collides with a hitbox even if it has invisible frames or not the special move he inputs comes out but if b2 whiffs no moves come out. I think thats how it works. he showed it to me way back before MLG anaheim but that was years ago lol

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
well cat told me about it. when he does b2 and if it collides with a hitbox even if it has invisible frames or not the special move he inputs comes out but if b2 whiffs no moves come out. I think thats how it works. he showed it to me way back before MLG anaheim but that was years ago lol
if u wiff it tho, u can easiliy be punished o-o

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
That's simply buffering. You always want to buffer when whiff punishing to maximize your damage if you connect.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
A few matches me and cat played a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

You still got it bro, you still got it.
Oki setups and gambler style works so well against Kabal, he has a very few choices in what to do when knocked down, that is what i like so much about this MU, is that Skarlet only needs to score one knockdown and take it from there.

That was actually the first time i've seen neutral jump being so effective against NDC wakeups, i never got to try that before.
And before i forget, Buzzsaw on block is -13, if you just frame F4 right after you block it, you will b able to get a full combo punish.

I still have some footage from the last tournaments i went, maybe i should upload them.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Very nice set. Scar dose have it indeed. I love those NJP's. They work for Me against Sonya since I always lack a free bar of meter to counter ex CW. It was good to see some new Skarlet action. I may record some this weekend with my buddy and will upload it later on.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
Pvt MK PS3 lobby goin down friday u down sir scar ? im trying to get Rattlehead and other good peeps to get in there also.