What's new

KFs unite

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
whos ready for the pilgrimage to the captain cold army? hopefully our captain can slide

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I'm not too sure she's coming back man, especially with Captain cold being in. I wouldn't mind being the best frost again tho lol.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
I don't expect her back. I just don't think Captain Cold woulsd be anything like her

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lets put you on Ice.

Someone pls remove the name of that character on the thread title, and change it to much more "cooler" male character please

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Well...I don´t understand why the hate to captain´s cold...he has a unique gameplay style and his design is really "cool".
I´ll main him, I like the underused characters :cool:

-LD50-

cuz its another boring old man!

hehe!

Real talk - his playstyle looks pretty cool. Not really like KF's, but its definitely interesting
I can't really figure out who has KFs playstyle. Ivy has a lot of similarities but definitely more toward zoning and missing the tools kf had for rushdown and pressure

Madog32

I can't really figure out who has KFs playstyle. Ivy has a lot of similarities but definitely more toward zoning and missing the tools kf had for rushdown and pressure
Yep. Looks like ivy for zoning and canary for the set play

-LD50-

Yep. Looks like ivy for zoning and canary for the set play
I'm really curious about canary. I can't tell what I think of her trait yet. Judging off beta footage I was underwhelmed at the time window people had with lvl 3 trait considering how long it took to charge, and her normals look so short with not great tools to get in on the huge cast of zoners compared to the other rushdown picks in injustice 2.

her damage looked crazy though. Like i said i know im judging off beta footage but im skeptical about canary

Madog32

I'm really curious about canary. I can't tell what I think of her trait yet. Judging off beta footage I was underwhelmed at the time window people had with lvl 3 trait considering how long it took to charge, and her normals look so short with not great tools to get in on the huge cast of zoners compared to the other rushdown picks in injustice 2.

her damage looked crazy though. Like i said i know im judging off beta footage but im skeptical about canary
Ya. I haven't played the beta, so I'm not really sure either. She does look like her range is stubby (outside her trait). But as far as getting in - I think that is pretty much what trait is for. Once you have full trait, I think any zoner has to worry about the full screen stun into full combo. We'll have to wait and see, but I don't think she'll be as free to zoners as you think

-LD50-

Ya. I haven't played the beta, so I'm not really sure either. She does look like her range is stubby (outside her trait). But as far as getting in - I think that is pretty much what trait is for. Once you have full trait, I think any zoner has to worry about the full screen stun into full combo. We'll have to wait and see, but I don't think she'll be as free to zoners as you think
I just felt surprised by how often people dashed up and missed a b3 off their trait. It felt like it didn't last quite long enough. People in beta went for raw b3 off trait too often and the opponent would just fall flat on the floor and the b3 would whiff. just gameplay video impressions

Madog32

I just felt surprised by how often people dashed up and missed a b3 off their trait. It felt like it didn't last quite long enough. People in beta went for raw b3 off trait too often and the opponent would just fall flat on the floor and the b3 would whiff. just gameplay video impressions
True. But who knows how she will change from the beta. I have a feeling starting a combo with b3 will end up not being her optimal bnb combo anyway. But all that is speculation at this point