What's new

keyboard konfig

ok i was wondering wat you guys use as your config's when you are using a keyboard i personally can't see how people can use keyboards

W=up
A=left
S=down
D=right

That is a very basic setup for directions, that's how it even is for shooters.

My attack buttons are in the position of the six buttons above the arrows (most keyboards have these, some have a double sized delete key and it's messed).

Insert=HP
Delete=LP

Home=run
END= block

Pageup=HK
Pagedown=LK

dreemernj

Ambassador
That's a very common layout as well. I have been using the same style ergonomic keyboard for the past 6 years so the UIOJL that I use is spaced out pretty far from the WASD, achieving a similar position to Dave's layout. And also, the ergo has the Insert, Home, etc buttons rotated 90 degrees and half sized.

Now I play on my laptop more than anything and its been interesting getting used to my hands being so close together but its actually not bad and considering how much and how quickly I type, it ends up feeling pretty natural.

i have tried all of these configs and i just can't seem to use them maybe its just the simple fact i can't use keyboards for fighters

It takes a while to get used to. I was forced to use a keyboard for several weeks and then when I finally got a controller, well I reallized how swell the keyboard had actually worked out.

*Directions

W = Up
S = Down
A = Left
D = Right

*Punches/Kicks

Insert = High Punch
Delete = Low Punch
End = Block
Page Down = Low Kick
Page Up = High Kick
/ = Run

Yes It's also used in FPS games, I also use this config for DOOM. :wink:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Hammer for udlf
Sledge for attacks

fuck the keyboard :x

I just don't have the patience to learn it since i have other options.