What's new

Ketchup & Mustard: Choose Your Destiny - Raiden

skater11

The saltiest
Wow seems crazy..so many different moves. I would like to know the base variations though and what they include. Some of these moves might not even be in tournament play because of customization.

JDM

Noob
He looks so awesome, What's wild to me is how different all 3 of his variations are from MKX. I wonder if most characters are going to be like that if they are returning from MKX? Sub's and Scorps are pretty different too.

If the beta has this roster I'm definitely playing Raiden. He not only looks awesome but looks like he's going to be very strong competitively too.

J_in_CA

Noob
I'm so glad his projectile is a lightning bolt again and not a cosmic snowball like it had been for so many years. They've really done an amazing job with him this time, he looks great! He has so many cool new moves too. He and Sub-Zero are my favorites and they've given them both a lot of great new moves. If I had one complaint it'd be that the sound effect for his electric attacks still sounds weak and more like a laser than electricity or lightning, hopefully they change that too.

Might be the best version of Raiden ever put to polygons. All I could ask for is an uppercut that makes you pop like a flesh-filled balloon.