What's new

Ketchup and Mustard Present: What's changed? - Green Arrow

Huge shoutouts to @PND_Ketchup and @PND_Mustard for the video, gives a lot of new info on what's changed regarding GA. His damage is looking pretty insane with boxing glove arrow, and it can be pulled out after hitting an ice arrow with enough time to continue the combo as well. There are a lot of other adjustments as well in the video, watch and discuss!

Sneakily edited/promoted by the Tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Yeah, I caught this video early this morning. GA looks good... I never played him by any means, but facing him was annoying when he had an arrow loaded, and savage blast was a big deal as well. Now he has increased mobility with the arrow, more damage, and the ability to pocket arrows too?

He seems buffed overall and yeah, his super isn't unblockable anymore but hey, that's only fair.

Thingy

Retired account
Boxing glove arrow looks hilarious. Arrow got some nice changes. He can actually do some damage now.

Why'd they remove Green Arrow's knife? I thought it was cool... :confused:

Aside from that, I'm liking what I'm seeing. The boxing glove arrow does respectable damage and looks like it'll be useful for chip and block strings. More than anything, though, I really like that hurricane bow is meter-burnable and launches now. He needed that more than anything, tbh. Not joking. If he had that in the first game he would've been borderline good.

Looking forward to seeing what his gear looks like, too.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Why'd they remove Green Arrow's knife? I thought it was cool... :confused:

Aside from that, I'm liking what I'm seeing. The boxing glove arrow does respectable damage and looks like it'll be useful for chip and block strings. More than anything, though, I really like that hurricane bow is meter-burnable and launches now. He needed that more than anything, tbh. Not joking. If he had that in the first game he would've been borderline good.

Looking forward to seeing what his gear looks like, too.
He was good in the first game..