What's new

Ketchup and Mustard - EVO Commentary & Competitor Situation

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys,

EVO is right around the corner, Mustard and I are 100% confirmed to be commentating, which is great! Huge thanks to the EVO guys for making this happen.

This has meant we've had to take a serious look at our situation as competitors, and for a multitude of reasons, we will be taking a backseat as competitors this time and forfeiting the competition.

Here is our full discussion and reasoning:

Please understand this was not an easy decision, but we truly believe it's for the greater good as far as the show is concerned.

Thanks, and much love <3

Attachments

Ah man, I really wanted to see your Sektor in a tournament. I do enjoy your commentary though which really makes the tournament great to watch. Back to polishing my day 1 Sektor, I keep watching your Sektor play on YouTube which helps me out. Thank you guys for all that you do, good luck!

STB Damashi

SmallBurntEarths
Nooo, i wanted to see Mustard's rare Impostor one last time. Oh well, congrats on the position guys, always enjoy the EU ESL commentary so it'll be awesome having you guys commentate EVO

Slymind

Noob
Glad to hear.

I do think that this community has great commentators all around, and you guys sure deliver on that front.

zabugi

The only Real Master
If only u guys could when ure doing your commentry talk a little slowly mates. But go crazy during hype moments.#besteslcommentators

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
You guys are genuinely my fav commentators by far. I salute your decision. Cant wait to hear you guys. Also can you provide a link or something so i can watch. Yours truly
#OhMyDays

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
You two are truly gifted commentators and i fully support your decision. Knowing that you two would be doing what you do best is all the more reason to look forward to this tournament even more impatiently.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Will you guys be taking the place of the NRS staff. Like seriously I respect Derek and Tyler but I don't want them as commentators at EVO

I would like to see Ultra David and Aris do the Top 8. They did great last year...

I want to see the following commentary teams in action throughout the course of the day:

Lord Brady and Pig of the Hut
Godspeed and Wonderchef
Rip and Aris
Ultra David and Kitana Prime
Ketchup and Mustard (of course) :)

Last edited:

WATCHD0G

Noob
Will you guys be taking the place of the NRS staff. Like seriously I respect Derek and Tyler but I don't want them as commentators at EVO

I would like to see Ultra David and Aris do the Top 8. They did great last year...

I want to see the following commentary teams in action throughout the course of the day:

Lord Brady and Pig of the Hut
Godspeed and Wonderchef
Rip and Aris
Ultra David and Kitana Prime
Ketchup and Mustard (of course) :)
Also i would love to see 16bit (the J.R of NRS) return to the mic as well