What's new

Question Kenshi's U4

Grins

Noob
Has any one put kenshi's U4 into use or is it just a shity ass move. I never seen any tourney or online player use his u4. I not used it a couple of times. Btw I'm new here i go by PSYCHOTIC-GRINZ.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Well...
>its incredibly slow
>completely unsafe
>very + on hit, but Kenshi has many, many better options

Final verdict: Totally f8ckin worthless.

Tolkeen posted a thread about it that was largely ignored

End corner combos in u4 and you're at enough advantage to whiff a sc immediately after it. You can bait wakeup attacks to punish your sc and then punish them for full combo. Very gimmicky

The only legitimate use for it I have found is when you win with kenshi and it's time to fatality, use his sweep to pimpwalk up to your opponent, then finish them with an u4.

Grins

Noob
Tolkeen posted a thread about it that was largely ignored

End corner combos in u4 and you're at enough advantage to whiff a sc immediately after it. You can bait wakeup attacks to punish your sc and then punish them for full combo. Very gimmicky

The only legitimate use for it I have found is when you win with kenshi and it's time to fatality, use his sweep to pimpwalk up to your opponent, then finish them with an u4.
Ya I noticed u can end a corner combo with u4 but I like that pimpwalk nd u4 ending. Nd ill try that bait

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
u+4 is too slow. There are way better things to do against your opponent like b+2 which is also an overhead just like u+4 and will grant you a corner combo in the process. Or if you want the same effect as u+4, end your combos in 2,1,b+2. I've been using 2,1,b+2 to end my combos in the corner against people like Kabal to make sure I can get proper spacing to prepare for if they try to wake up against me.