What's new

Guide - Possessed "Kenshi's 2 Hits of Armor Specials are Broken"

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I've watched it numerous times. Both to be exact but just don't see every character being able to do that.

If they could I doubt many can pull off such a thing mid match at the right time on the opponents wakeup.

But then again this is mk were talking about.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just pick kenjutsu in that MU. Can't win every match up with one variation of kenshi lol
What are you even talking about

We aren't talking MUs at all

Everyone can do this it seems, so u mean every MU?

Btw your Quan is I found out is armor duration. Armor active for a certain amount of frames

REO has brainwashed the masses with this "armor attacks are broken in Mortal Kombat X" propaganda to the extent that NRS designers have removed all launching armor attacks from the game. As soon as the patch was released, he began a campaign to remove Kitana's armor on throat slash and succeeded. He is now trying to do the same with Ermac's EX push and Kenshi's EX overhead slash.

I have to inform the community that while the zoning has been improved in this game, so has the rush down. You now spend a bar for an armor attack that barely leads to any damage and is sometimes unsafe on block. This game still has issues, but armor attacks are no longer one of them.

I have no idea what happened on Twitter, but Smoke players are by definition downplayers (and cowards).
I couldn't agree with you more. REOs influence on this game is just outright sickening. How much more damage can this guy do? Single handedly ruined a great game. P.O.S.... before this last patch I used to enjoy this game so much. Now it's like trying to put together a puzzle with half the pieces. Why keep re-learning or revamping all my characters after every patch shall you say that I've put hours of my time into because a select few "crybabies" like REO don't get it?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Liu can beat it with b1xx dragon roar (db2) but kenshis other wakeup bf2 wins so it's a guess for both. Though bf2 is really unsafe.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I couldn't agree with you more. REOs influence on this game is just outright sickening. How much more damage can this guy do? Single handedly ruined a great game. P.O.S.... before this last patch I used to enjoy this game so much. Now it's like trying to put together a puzzle with half the pieces. Why keep re-learning or revamping all my characters after every patch shall you say that I've put hours of my time into because a select few "crybabies" like REO don't get it?
Nah the game was broken before. Also Paulos vision reigns supreme. You can't really think he changed the whole meta because of REO.

I couldn't agree with you more. REOs influence on this game is just outright sickening. How much more damage can this guy do? Single handedly ruined a great game.
Whoa whoa. I have heard MKX called a great many things before but I have never heard it called a great game before. REO is probably one of the smartest players we have in this scene. You would do well to listen to his opinions. I'm not saying you have to agree with him, but you should at least listen to, and think about what he has to say.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Lol Reo vs Dave is like watching the debate. And MKX is america. They argue, yell at each other while the community asks them questions, but in the end nothing changes. Then they go to social media and spread their message to their followers xD

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I don't understand how REO's argument went from "Armored launchers are bad for the game" to "Armor is bad for the game" we honestly need to stop these bullshit witch hunt campaigns. They aren't healthy for the game and they cause nothing but in fighting and I'm sure most of us are sick of it. Secondly, everyone, think for yourself please. Actually look at situations and think of them with your own brain. Don't let other people (REGARDLESS of their skill level, veteranship of NRS games or anything like that) think for you. You can look at other people's opinions and agree with them, that's fine, but THINK about the problem at hand dammit. I am sick and tired of the mindless follow the leader game we've been playing. I wont lie, I've done it before too but I've stopped because I realized how idiotic it all is. Just fucking use your brain independently of others. Lastly, to refer to the bug that Kenshi is having, this is something that a lot of characters with double hitting armor have had. These moves were not originally designed with double armor in mind so the active frames of the armor only last one hit a lot of the time because that's how it was designed and NRS decided "Let's not change it so the armor active frames are longer so you get both hits." Instead we have shit like this happening where the armor might as well not exist at all. Rant fucking over.