What's new

Guide - Possessed "Kenshi's 2 Hits of Armor Specials are Broken"

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
^This guy has been the best logical response I've seen. Thank you for reading and watching before responding

@Gengar
Dude now youre just being rude at the lone ghost type pokemon. Its really shitty when the pro player that inspired you to play is actin like this on a thread about a glitch that will most likely be hotfixed as soon as they see it.

But it's not really baiting then is it? Baiting involves you doing something to force a specific reaction from the opponent. Whether to do a wakeup attack or not is just a read.
pretty sure the bait is abusing the wake up then switching to a way to punish them when they try to punish you. Maybe conditioning would be a better term but bait works.

Sunny_D

Also Kenshi has a block infinite

D1 d1 d1 d1 d1 rising karma smh at these "pro players"

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
There is supposed to be antii-wakeup tech lol. If you think they are going to go for this(forward advancing string)... do ex bf2. You punish them and push them away. There shouldn't be a be all end all solution for waking up. Injustice was filled with specific counter wakeup setups.
just jump over it, you shouldnt be punished for making the right read that someone is going to be in front of you

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Good god watch the god damn dragon twitter link

I'll sum it up f2 = one hit beats out (REMIND YOU ITS ONE HIT) ex df4 2 hits of armor move

I honestly feel like half the people responding are either (soap bar in my mouth),didn't read, didn't watch or maybe all 3
I explained to you why i didnt get it from the twitter link. have you ever tried to watch a video through teamviewer? quality takes quite a hit. Im sorry that i did not immediately recognize that kitana was moving kenshi away from the moves hitbox based on my poor viewing experience. crucify me.

I also stated that if it wasnt being armor broken, which its not, and if she was making the move whiff, which she is, then thats a problem and I agree with you. Now that others have further clarified that she is making it whiff by moving Kenshis hurtbox away from the move it makes even more sense what is going on, and I again agree with you that it is an issue.

snort

Noob
Most of you should just read the first post, watch video, visit the link, think about it then comment.
Their are two main points in the first post, jump over to avoid the wakeup ex and Kitanas normal blowing up the armor'd ex. Most of us are talking about the first point, so whats the issue?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ermac can prolly do the same thing with B12, what's the startup on Kitana's F2? Wonder if Goro can F2 and get the same result.
It's been proven this week on Twitter most everyone has an answer

I've seen jaqui Tanya lao ermac kit tremors jason etc

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just like how you couldn't lab Smoke's B21 but instead cried on Twitter calling him broke and the players of smoke, downplayers.

Oh the irony.
I know all about b21 and smoke which is what lead me to believe he is top

downplayers like yourself don't get it

M2Dave

Zoning Master
The fact you had to make a thread for this disgust me. Of all the shit for people to bitch about in this game, Kenshi? Fucking Kenshi? Lmao
REO has brainwashed the masses with this "armor attacks are broken in Mortal Kombat X" propaganda to the extent that NRS designers have removed all launching armor attacks from the game. As soon as the patch was released, he began a campaign to remove Kitana's armor on throat slash and succeeded. He is now trying to do the same with Ermac's EX push and Kenshi's EX overhead slash.

I have to inform the community that while the zoning has been improved in this game, so has the rush down. You now spend a bar for an armor attack that barely leads to any damage and is sometimes unsafe on block. This game still has issues, but armor attacks are no longer one of them.

Just like how you couldn't lab Smoke's B21 but instead cried on Twitter calling him broke and the players of smoke, downplayers.

Oh the irony.
I have no idea what happened on Twitter, but Smoke players are by definition downplayers (and cowards).

Sunny_D

REO has brainwashed the masses with this "armor attacks are broken in Mortal Kombat X" propaganda to the extent that NRS designers have removed all launching armor attacks from the game. As soon as the patch was released, he began a campaign to remove Kitana's armor on throat slash and succeeded. He is now trying to do the same with Ermac's EX push and Kenshi's EX overhead slash.

I have to inform the community that while the zoning has been improved in this game, so has the rush down. You now spend a bar for an armor attack that barely leads to any damage and is sometimes unsafe on block. This game still has issues, but armor attacks are no longer one of them.
Hey man how do you feel about metallic? Is golds zoning any useful in certain matchups? Id love to hear what you have to say : )

Sunny_D

All caps to mock those like yourself who didn't read nor watch yet Respond and argue

If I inspired u to play I hope I inspire u quit too hehe
Oh and fyi i said i watched the video and also said that it will most likely get hotfixed so stop lashing out at me you lil takeda you

Get it

Lashing

Lasher

I know you arent as blind as your main and saw the joke so just take it easy man and not get worked up especially when I AGREED WITH YOU

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Hey man how do you feel about metallic? Is golds zoning any useful in certain matchups? Id love to hear what you have to say : )
My opinion on Metallic (or Tremor in general) is currently as useful as REO's incessant rants about armor attacks. The reality is that I have not won a single series against any player who is remotely good ever since the patch was released. I believe Aftershock > Metallic > Crystalline. I also believe Crystalline is currently horrendous, but I would consult @OmGxBdON for Aftershock, @InFlames for Metallic, and @Killer Xinok for Crystalline.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
How about not responding at all until you know what you're talking about which probably requires watching the intended links

Do you go into movie analysis discussions without seeing said movie ?
You are posting links to social media on a forum that many users access from work (TYM doesnt get flagged for me at least.) I get wanting to use video to show things, under most circumstances it is the best way to provide an example. However, you know that not everyone can watch these vids, you have to know that, you also have to know that even those that can sometimes wont. You could have avoided all of the confusion by simply adding 3 sentences to the OP explaining what we are looking at in the twitter link. If your way of communicating is not yielding the results you want then the problem is with you, not the audience. Particularly when its happening to a bunch of people. the common denominator is your message, it was not informative enough. Improve your means of spreading information if you find your current caps lock, curse word, links only filled posts arent doing you justice.

Sunny_D

My opinion on Metallic (or Tremor in general) is currently as useful as REO's incessant rants about armor attacks. The reality is that I have not won a single series against any player who is remotely good ever since the patch was released. I believe Aftershock > Metallic > Crystalline. I also believe Crystalline is currently horrendous, but I would consult @OmGxBdON for Aftershock, @InFlames for Metallic, and @Killer Xinok for Crystalline.
Hmm well i thubk Crystal might be alright but they really should make his interactable faster on normal start up and throw by a few frames. Better zoning with it