What's new

Guide - Possessed "Kenshi's 2 Hits of Armor Specials are Broken"

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Because this isn't a tech thread, it's a blowup thread with some tech. Main focus from the get-go was to call people stupid. So of course the ensuing discussion people aren't going to look at it objectively, because it's now a zero-sum game in which admitting to being wrong is now a mark against Thy Sacred Honor.

Same problem in another thread a while ago where instead of disagreeing like actual mature adults, people in this sub-forum treated it like personal attacks and responded with personal attacks.

Source

But yeah, anyway. Here's pretty much this same exact thread, except it's just posted with "hey, look. Tech. You can blow up Kenshi's wakeup with it!"

https://testyourmight.com/threads/how-to-blow-up-possessed-kenshis-wakeup.61943/

I mean, tell me it's not the terrible way this issue was brought up, when clearly it makes a difference in how people respond to it.
You're not wrong at all.
But Pig and Reo blowing each other up is a tale as old as time.
Pig being an instigatory flame deluge of a player is a tale even older than time.
It's the nature of the beast, y'know? It just blows my mind that this is how it unravels.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You're not wrong at all.
But Pig and Reo blowing each other up is a tale as old as time.
Pig being an instigatory flame deluge of a player is a tale even older than time.
It's the nature of the beast, y'know? It just blows my mind that this is how it unravels.
I don't know who you're responding to because I block them but I love Reo, he's awesome, always will be, but this is an aggressive friendly blow up

Little do people know we all have have a private forum we discuss things and we are cool

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't know who you're responding to because I block them but I love Reo, he's awesome, always will be, but this is an aggressive friendly blow up

Little do people know we all have have a private forum we discuss things and we are cool
Oh I know. I remember the ways of old, brother Pig.
You don't have to worry about Box ever misinterpreting your ways.
I just wish more of the community at large saw you guys the way I do.