Kenshi vs. Daredevil in ScrewAttack's Latest DBX

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat Classics' started by HellblazerHawkman, Apr 28, 2018.

By HellblazerHawkman on Apr 28, 2018 at 6:01 PM
  1. HellblazerHawkman

HellblazerHawkman Confused Thanagarian
    News Editor

[​IMG]

It's a battle of the blind in the latest DBX up on ScrewAttack. If you aren't familiar, DBX is a spin-off series from the super popular Death Battle series. This one being shorter scenarios without all the theory crafting and keeping to just the neat animations they usually throw in at the end of a Death Battle video. If you somehow skipped the title and image, you'll be surprised to learn that Kenshi makes an appearance up against Marvel's Daredevil.

Don't want to spoil the results here, especially since this is only a 2 minute video. It's not exactly Infinity War levels of CGI, but it's a pretty cool rendition of how this fight would reasonably go down. I dipped out of the FGC during MKX's lifespan, so I couldn't tell you what variation Kenshi is fighting in, but we do get to see some of his powers at work. Check it out and comment below if you agree with the results of this battle. And, of course, go follow ScrewAttack on Twitter to see when their next DBX/Death Battle is coming.

Coming at you with all dat news
News writer for (objectively) the best Netherrealm Studios based website. Feel free to message me if you have a news story you'd like to share
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat Classics' started by HellblazerHawkman, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Cursa
      Cursa
      Yeah that went about as well as I thought it would
      Jhonnykiller45 likes this.
    2. Jhonnykiller45
      Jhonnykiller45
      I mean there's really no way he could've won.
    3. Crusty
      Crusty
      Now this is the content I'm signed up for!
    4. Misky
      Misky
      Yeah. Not even close, as expected.
    5. Dankster Morgan
      Dankster Morgan
      Yeah makes sense, it’s kind of a bullshit fight. The only thing they have in common is they’re blind but abilities wise it’s so ridiculously slanted. It’s like when they made Bane fight Venom, which is even more bullshit just because Bane’s drug is called venom lmao
      ismael4790 and SaladPlateLover like this.
    6. MKF30
      MKF30
      Pretty much the likely outcome, DD's enhances senses can't do shit against TK lol. I guess you could say DD never SAW it koming hahahaha:D
      NothingPersonal and Marinjuana like this.
    7. Cursa
      Cursa
      Or Superman v Goku.
      MKF30 and Jhonnykiller45 like this.
    8. Marinjuana
      Marinjuana
      They made it really good though.
      MKF30 likes this.
    9. Cursa
      Cursa
      Yeah but at the time of release the fight was super one sided (pun unintended) since it was pre-DBS and SSG and all that jazz.

But, that's a discussion for another time, right now we're discussing the fact that this blind ninja dude who has heightened awareness can beat another blind ninja with heightened awareness
    10. ismael4790
      ismael4790
      Kenshi fighting up close until he got tired and said "fuck it" take this bf3 son.
      MKF30 likes this.