What's new

Match Footage Kenshi Video/Critique Thread

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I noticed there isn't one (Or it got lost pages ago) so I just thought I'd reignite a video thread for Kenshi. There's a lot of good heads here that could probably be put to good use here. I'll go first.

hAZback 4.1 Tourney (Vs. RockinLobster at 28:53, Vs. Sao at 1:37:30, Vs. Lamaso at 1:49:50)

Me vs. Morty Seinfeld, Winners Finals of hAZback 4.1

Me vs. Morty Seinfeld, Grand Finals of hAZback 4.1

hAZback 4.2 Tourney (Vs. BWizz at 43:08, Vs. Sao at 1:03:36)

Me vs. Morty Seinfeld, Winners Finals of hAZback 4.2

Me vs. Morty Seinfeld, Grand Finals of hAZback 4.2

As usual, please view and critique, thanks guys!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Great use of AA 1, any reason you prefer it over AA 2?

Nice win in grand finals match 2

during grand finals around 8:24 this happens a lot to me and other kenshis. when you jump over someone you then want to do a f22 string but after you jump them they have time to jump you and while you're doing f22 strings they either f4 or ex dash it or something from behind you. Ive found after you jump someone they will usually try to re jump you for this reason so after the jump i like to sit back a little and read em

Great showing!!

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Great use of AA 1, any reason you prefer it over AA 2?

Nice win in grand finals match 2

during grand finals around 8:24 this happens a lot to me and other kenshis. when you jump over someone you then want to do a f22 string but after you jump them they have time to jump you and while you're doing f22 strings they either f4 or ex dash it or something from behind you. Ive found after you jump someone they will usually try to re jump you for this reason so after the jump i like to sit back a little and read em

Great showing!!
First of all, thank you.

I use 1 over 2 for only speed reasons. I know it's only two frames faster, but I can usually spot a jump and react with 1 faster than 2. I do need to switch this up though, as 2 has a almighty hitbox, while 1 has a great one, but can be hit by farther out jumpins.

I have noticed my f22 being jumped out of a lot lately. I'll take that into consideration a lot more often now.

Espio

Kokomo
This isn't my Kenshi, it's Blindman's and it's not really for critique, but I didn't see another video thread for Kenshi videos.

It's matches of my Stryker versus his Kenshi online.