What's new

Kenshi Frame Data

DrDogg

Noob
Here's what I've done so far. It's only execution frames for the time being, but once I get a friend to help I'll be able to do block/hit frames.

As always with manually done frame data, some things may be slightly off due to various issues such as human error, data capture error, etc. But I try to make this as accurate as possible.

Projectiles are based on close proximity, and execution frames may vary with character hit box size. I can't do the execution speed of his counter without another person helping out, so that will have to come later.

Once I have all of the frame data completed, I'll put it in an easy to read format.

Attack - Execution Frames

1 - 10
2 - 12
3 - 13
4 - 28

d+1 - 6
d+2 - 14
d+3 - 7
d+4 - 12

u+4 - 26

f+2 - 12
f+3 - 15
f+4 - 23

b+2 - 19
b+4 - 19

Throw - 10

Combos

1,1,1 - 10
1,1,2 - 10
1,1,4 - 10
2,1,b+2 - 12
2,1,f+4 - 12
f+2,2,b+1 - 12
f+2,2,b+2 - 12
f+3,2 - 15

Specials

b,f+2 - 8 (14 from max range)
d,b+1 - 14
d,b+4 - 25
d,f+4 - 25
d,b,f+4 - 25
b,f+3 - 21
d,b+2 - N/A

EX Specials

b,f+2 - 8
d,b+1 - 14
d,b+4 - 25
d,f+4 - 25
d,b,f+4 - 25
b,f+3 - 21
d,b+2 - N/A

X-Ray - 25 (43 from full screen)

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
Thanks for the info!

I was wondering, are you planning to get the frame data regarding start up frames, active frames, recovery frames, and advantage on hit and block?

DrDogg

Noob
Thanks for the info!

I was wondering, are you planning to get the frame data regarding start up frames, active frames, recovery frames, and advantage on hit and block?
From the first post...

Here's what I've done so far. It's only execution frames for the time being, but once I get a friend to help I'll be able to do block/hit frames.
That said, execution frames = start up frames + first active frame. It's almost impossible to calculate active frames without a debug mode, which I obviously don't have access to. I'm actually going to be doing some block/hit frames today, but I probably won't start with Kenshi and I don't know how much I'll get done.

Cosmic_Castaway

Flying Grayson
awesome stuff man... curious if you are able do determine recovery time on block for these moves/strings?
Read more, bro. He's covered this twice already. See below:
That said, execution frames = start up frames + first active frame. It's almost impossible to calculate active frames without a debug mode, which I obviously don't have access to. I'm actually going to be doing some block/hit frames today, but I probably won't start with Kenshi and I don't know how much I'll get done.

AYSAMO

Noob
It's too difficult to get reliable frame data for this game because of how often you can get random frame advantage, etc.

edit: also DrDogg fucking hates this game and I doubt any one else is gonna try and find frame data lol

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I am just waiting for Somberness to do it big with some frame data! Then again I really don't play this game much so the frame data would be just nice to have!

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
i actually have it....shall post it soon. to answer some question here...though not exactly accurate cause the data is not on this CPU.

-SC is -tops on block if it's very close....completely safe if used correctly (example after frame trap b+2~ sc) the SC will be then safe due to the push back distance. so sc from sweep distance is safe (or after using SC which pushes u back to sweep distance)
-TKS on hit is nuetral
- b+2 and f+2,2,b+2 are + on block. on hit u have time to dash and cr+1 ~ RK.....
-2,1 is nuetral same for 2,1,b+2 not sure....it's either nuetral or + small advantage

no block/hit advantages yet? Im really curious about how much is the block adv of his d1, both his d1 and d3 seems to have horrible frame adv on block, Id like to know exactly how much.