What's new

Breakthrough Kenshi - Cyrax Bomb Reflect Glitch - (the blind landmine)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
NW cant do this. he can make bomb whiff only if he absorbs a net as a bomb explodes. his frames are much shorter than kenshi after reflect activates.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Idk how I didn't see this thread till today... God I love this game. And I'm not trolling. Everyone may see some retarded shit like this and think "wow this game is stupid who programmed this... patch it now... waah" and the like but I really believe the "stupid" aspects of this game are a huge part of why it's so exciting to play it.

Also...
Now find a relfect glitch against Kung Lao's instant-tele-3 and ggs .
Step back... Rising Karma. Pig will do this to a Lao any time he sees the teleport coming. Or armor. Even if he blocks it your only actual options are d1 or spin since tele 3 is 0 on block and Kenshi has a 6f d1. Unless I'm seeing something wrong after the sets I played against Pig last week Lao doesn't actually get anything off his tele 3 and it is not the reason Lao beats Kenshi. Of course there is a player skill gap in this equation as well but I don't think Lao beats Kenshi for the commonly talked about reasons anymore, I think it's purely about his mobility. /off-topic rant

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
ok so this tech is pretty worthless, krayzie discoverd you can get the bomb back by jumping, but i just found out all you have to do is block, if they reflect the net and you hold block, when the bomb goes off itll hit them, you dont have to riskily jump or anything, just hold block.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
ok so this tech is pretty worthless, krayzie discoverd you can get the bomb back by jumping, but i just found out all you have to do is block, if they reflect the net and you hold block, when the bomb goes off itll hit them, you dont have to riskily jump or anything, just hold block.
It´s not worthless. It`s just not guaranteed. First of all, this can happen accidentally without even thinking about laying the landmine. Both players can be unaware (for example: if the bomb was off screen) and if Cyrax then steps on it, Kenshi now knows what to do to get max damage off that situation.

Second, negating the glitch however you want to do it, is based on a read. If he`s going block after he throws a net, anticipating the glitch, he could get jumped in on. If he does a special to negate it, he could get hit with armor. And so on. Anything can happen. Just because there`s a way to counter it doesn`t mean the situation can`t happen. If it happens, you should be ready for it.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
It´s not worthless. It`s just not guaranteed. First of all, this can happen accidentally without even thinking about laying the landmine. Both players can be unaware (for example: if the bomb was off screen) and if Cyrax then steps on it, Kenshi now knows what to do to get max damage off that situation.

Second, negating the glitch however you want to do it, is based on a read. If he`s going block after he throws a net, anticipating the glitch, he could get jumped in on. If he does a special to negate it, he could get hit with armor. And so on. Anything can happen. Just because there`s a way to counter it doesn`t mean the situation can`t happen. If it happens, you should be ready for it.
ok but what im saying, is that cyrax can guarantee the glitch wont happen. first, kenshi has to reflect a net in order to get the mine, any time i throw a bomb under him, and then a net, kenshi has to commit to either hopping the net and bomb, armoring through, or going for glitch. but if the cyrax player jsut blocks, it negates the glitch, and ill block your armor. cyrax has no reason to come to you to get hit by the armor. the only thing you can do is eat the bomb with armor and ex SC me as i do the net, cuz if you let me get the net out, then ill block and get my bomb back no matter what you do. ill post a vid

i only attempted to negate the glitch on the last one. i wanted to show how it worked, and then show that if the cyrax player just blocks afterward, the bomb becomes his again. the cyrax player must block before the bomb goes off, as blocking after does not revert it. also, at fullllll screen, as in neither character can back up at all, there is not enough time to block before the bomb goes off, however, if you delay the net just barely, the bomb will go off BEFORE the net can be reflected, thus launching them