What's new

Guide - Kenjutsu Kenshi Complete Kenjutsu Guide by Pig of The Hut

Lokheit

Noob
Can't check by myself right now but I want to ask... is B2 still hot garbage after the changes? Or worth doing? I can't check but maybe if the push is enough for a free telepush check to open even more space it might be worth trying every now and then?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can't check by myself right now but I want to ask... is B2 still hot garbage after the changes? Or worth doing? I can't check but maybe if the push is enough for a free telepush check to open even more space it might be worth trying every now and then?
its complete garbage as is f4 w possessed

Two moves that are variation specific that both had multiple chances to get changed and were not.

Kenshi seems like hes just meant and planned to be very poor

Lokheit

Noob
its complete garbage as is f4 w possessed

Two moves that are variation specific that both had multiple chances to get changed and were not.

Kenshi seems like hes just meant and planned to be very poor
Yeah got to test it when it came to PC and still a "I either want to lose or brag about how easy this is" button.

I still don't understand how there are variation specific things that are this bad. At least my Cryomancer exclusive 111 is now useful, so there's some hope for Kenshi I guess.

I was just hoping that Quan Chi's OH sword launcher was given to Kenjutsu B2 instead lol.

Landonio

n00b
Great guide. Leveled up my Kenshi a lot.

Two weird things I noticed with (Kenjutsu) Kenshi though. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

1. His Spinning Blade (DF1) COMPLETELY WHIFFS sometimes on Sonya in the corner. It could happen with other characters too but I haven't tested it. I found it out by accident when I was playing a set with a Sonya player online and it happened FIVE TIMES. Normal and EX. Please fix this NRS. *sigh*

2. This one might just be in my head, but I whiffed my grab attempts A LOT on Sonya. Like, it would go right through her. It was weird. Happened a couple times after her X-ray and also after a whiffed/blocked dive kick. Even when she changes stances. Again, could be in my head, but I've never had that happen before.

Last edited: