What's new

Tech - Balanced Kenshi anti wake up tech (Balanced)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
This needs a very good timing to make this happen. I have the same with Unbreakable Sub Zero's B12~EX Parry freezing him spot on. Only the B1 whiffs there.

Kudos to you for finding this AWP (Anti-Wakeup Parry).

This needs a very good timing to make this happen. I have the same with Unbreakable Sub Zero's B12~EX Parry freezing him spot on. Only the B1 whiffs there.

Kudos to you for finding this AWP (Anti-Wakeup Parry).
Thank you, yeah the timing is a little bit tricky but I bet there are better set ups than this, I am experimenting now

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Cool stuff, tho most people with armor can do something similar to this, im glad more people are exploring the possibilities with it. I wonder if Kenjutsu can do it with B3 EXDF2 and F2 EXDF2 for it to armor break and be a 50/50 like on kano, but good stuff man.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Cool stuff, tho most people with armor can do something similar to this, im glad more people are exploring the possibilities with it. I wonder if Kenjutsu can do it with B3 EXDF2 and F2 EXDF2 for it to armor break and be a 50/50 like on kano, but good stuff man.
You can vs slow armor moves. It will work, however fast armor moves will beat it not to mention its generally not worth doing unless you know it will secure the round or game.

And this tech (Balanced and Possessed) was known for quite some time.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Ive been doing similar stuff with cyber sub and icebomb on the ground setups.

That shit is strong af. Though i usually end those setups with 21 on hit to get a 50/50 reset after that for even more pressure. Usually gets me about 60-70 percent for 2 bars and one good read