What's new

Tech - Kenjutsu Kenjutsu of the hut! (Max 52% 2bars)

HappyPow

Noob
Well I like this variation but so far I've only found this basic stuff (I want to cry) yet I'm playing it since January. So hum... If there is already better then tell me, please. Afters you told me, delete that thread xD
On the other hand if it is good, enjoy!!
For the Pig!

Last edited:

HappyPow

Noob
Dude you are on a mission today or what? Doing them massive dmg combos for all characters.xD
Haha kinda. I just want the community (that I hope I belong to :p) to get stronger. If I can help people to have better punishes, combos from a JiP and so on then I should help, right? I just hope that my knowledge helps, I want to get good fights with my MK buddies!!!

HappyPow

Noob
delete this thread.
and see my combo list.
Mmmh... Interesting, it gave me some ideas. By the way I meant better with the starters that I used (wihout JiP) and the same amount of bars (of course a 3 bars is going to be "better" than a 2bars; Of course you will get more damages with 421 DB1 than with B1 DB1).

Nikita

Niksan
Mmmh... Interesting, it gave me some ideas. By the way I meant better with the starters that I used (wihout JiP) and the same amount of bars (of course a 3 bars is going to be "better" than a 2bars; Of course you will get more damages with 421 DB1 than with B1 DB1).
2 bar 51% damage 421 starter. It's better.
0:50

HappyPow

Noob
2 bar 51% damage 421 starter. It's better.
0:50
Ok gimme mmmh 10mn, I'm sure I can get a 52~53% xD (what about the rest? from anti-airs? B3?F2? 1bar? Meterless? What do you have? Kenshi is the character that I struggle the most with Shinnok for combos)

Last edited:

Nikita

Niksan
Ok gimme mmmh 10mn, I'm sure I can get a 52~53% xD (what about the rest? from anti-airs? B3?F2? 1bar? Meterless? What do you have? Kenshi is the character that I struggle the most with Shinnok)
Your rest is crap. Because is not true vortex. After ji1 or ji2 opponent can do backdash or armor.
This is true vortex:
Meterless is good. db1 d1 43~BF3
For B32 or F32 1 bar
B32~exDB1 jip 2112+4 rc 1 43~BF3 it's better than 1 %
Meterless njp starter in corner:
njp F4 D1 D1 D1 D1 43~DB4 32%

and 1 bar, but now I can not tell how much damage and whether it works. But I think the damage is still greater
njp F4 D1 D1 F32~exDB4 rc JIP 43~BF3.

Last edited:

HappyPow

Noob
I've found better than 51%! Nikita. Hum the vortex is still good after that jip1, it is an option. Of course it is better to do it after D4(+24??), the most important was to "show" the vortex here. Wait a bit, I'm looking at your sheet, my friend ;)

Last edited:

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Waaaa that was my youth! Hum... on PS1, right? Unfortunatly, it is just a regular picture from XBL that I kinda appreciate xD (What a pleasure to laugh when I turn my Xbox on!).
Ya man ps1 boyz lol! This was hype you have a pad, base, and a block drop area. Both teams at the start run pick up blocks and run them to the block pad in different shapes to make shit like tanks,guns,rockets,grenades, and other buddies or team mates so they could help build shit faster!!!!!!it was like a strategy, action, and a rpg!!!!

HappyPow

Noob
52% BUT the guy goes out of that corner! Do you know if I can edit my video? It changes a lot of combos! When you hit a neutral for example lol

Last edited:

HappyPow

Noob
Yo then, my new ideas if you really want to use that crap. 421 EXDB4 run JiP 22MB 421 DB1 D1 NJP (here is the crap, don't know if it works, haven't tried it yet) D2 43 BF3. Do it and tell (if it doesn't connecte try 4 D1 43 BF3 or DB3).