What's new

Ken announced for SF V

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Honestly I'm really digging his new hair. It actually fits with backstory. Amwrcian and Japanese heritage and growing up in Japan seems only natural he would tie it up like this. Only thing I think is that they should make it more if a dirty blonde as he is getting older and its kinda too bright and that they could put a lil bit more detail into his bangs but. Even if not , I'm still rocking with this.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Does that really make it any more of a contest?

I'm rolling right now. Haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a serious note, why are people complaining about Ken's hair and face? His hair looks fine. He puts it in a man bun, because it's too long and probably gets in his face when he fights. His face looks fine too. it looks like Ken, but oldet. He looks great in motion too. Hell, this game just looks great.

Last edited:

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I'm rolling right now. Haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a serious note, why are people complaining about Ken's hair and face? His hair looks fine. He puts it in a man bun, because it's too long and probably gets in his face when he fights. His face looks fine too. it looks like Ken, but oldet. He looks great in motion too. Hell, this game just looks great.
Now I've gotta get a Ps4.

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.
Noy a fan of Ken, but I'm still buying this game due to being able to use Charlie again. Like others, I also really want my SF4 main Cody, but I'd love for Guile and Adon to get in this as well. No focus attacks are also a big seller for me in this... no more safe uppercuts!

Capcom just confirmed that SFV will only have 16 characters at launch
that's a pretty small roster size if you ask me and Guile + Blanka probably won't make it

if this leaked list is true

d3v

SRK
Street Fighter V Panel at Evo.
That moment at around 39 minutes in when someone asks if they'll be patching the game like a certain unnamed game (aka MKX), everyone has a chuckle, and then ComboFiend says what amounts to a "no, we will not be patching like MKX".