What's new

Ken announced for SF V

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Thank God my fav character is back! Ken looks awesome like he always was! Some people still think that he need to be another Ryu with blonde hair and red kimono lol but i still hope he gains an alt. Alpha costume with his long hair

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I liked Juri and Crimson Viper, even if Viper is a ripoff sort of, of Vanessa from The King Of Fighters series. The rest... Can kinda go away tbh.
I'm not a fan of either, but they are tremendous when compared to the others.

I get why Capcom can't make good characters from our perspective. In Japan, a person's fighting game character is like a mascot - where US players choose characters that are like an extension of themselves.

That's why they love Sonic Fox so much. When he wears that fuzzy hat, to them - he flips it; he becomes the mascot and the character becomes who he is.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Criminal Ruffian Renegade Dark Hero Anti Hero Fallen Hero No Fucks Ever Given 4 Lyfe
asuras wrath is amazing, well it is technically a mediocre game but i fucking love that game, if asura or yasha was a character in street fighter i would play the fuck out of him
Cody is the only character I loved on SF4 and I need some one with his character traits in the new game. Also Asuras Wrath is the most Epic mediocre game I've seen. Cutscenes were phenomenal.
Edit: I also really liked Vega but I don't like charge characters.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Cody is the only character I loved on SF4 and I need some one with his character traits in the new game. Also Asuras Wrath is the most Epic mediocre game I've seen. Cutscenes were phenomenal.
Edit: I also really liked Vega but I don't like charge characters.
it is the most epic mediocre game because the game is like 90% quick time events you dont even have to do XD also yeah cody is by far my favorite SF character, the only character that gets a remote second to me is yang, that anti gravity hair is incredible

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I know I'm in the minority in this thread, but I could care less about Ken. I have played a TON of online matches with each SFIV iteration and every other match is either Ryu or Ken. It never fails. I'm tired of seeing his name. I mained Blanka to bully shotos and because he is wacky. I want Blanka.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I'm sure the face and stuff will change with time. I'm actually looking forward to playing or even seeing Ken being played. Now it's not a kick happy ryu but an actual own character. I wonder if the Old Ken mains will still play him in the new version.

My vote for teased character from likely to unlikely would have to be urien, new character, boss, akuma. Dreads is always the hairstyle of evil. Or at least crazy.