What's new

Keeping Thor in our thoughts

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
:( really sorry to hear that, condolences. Hope you’re doing ok
Vets did everything to heal him but the sickness is one of the worst, there is no solution yet in science. i had to make a choice later today on his life, amputation or eternal sleep. Looks like my boy didn't want me to carry this burden for the rest of my life and he passed away.
i love you my boy.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
My condolences. Thank you for letting us know. As always, we're here for you if you need us.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sorry to hear that. Seems like you gave him a pretty wonderful life.
We have 4 cats, 3 rescues and 1 shelter cat, and this is what I keep telling myself for when the inevitable tragedies come. As sad as I'll be in the moment, I'll be able to tell myself that I gave them good, happy lives; much better than they would have had otherwise.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
We have 4 cats, 3 rescues and 1 shelter cat, and this is what I keep telling myself for when the inevitable tragedies come. As sad as I'll be in the moment, I'll be able to tell myself that I gave them good, happy lives; much better than they would have had otherwise.
Yeah. My wife and I adopted a dog back in 2015/2016. He was about 2 years old, maybe. Had probably run away or gotten lost as a puppy and likely went through some tough times on the street before we got him, he had some issues. About a year and a half after we got him he suddenly had extreme kidney failure. Had to put him down right after Christmas. It was hard, but at least we gave him a happy loving home for a year and a half.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
We are no gods or Magicians, we can't deal with the inevitable end but we can give them love, safety, friendship and food which looks like their priorites at the first place. They are innocent beings, just living under the control of their instincts but they can feel love, trust and they can respond back. i am sure that pet owners already knows this amazing truth.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Vets did everything to heal him but the sickness is one of the worst, there is no solution yet in science. i had to make a choice later today on his life, amputation or eternal sleep. Looks like my boy didn't want me to carry this burden for the rest of my life and he passed away.
i love you my boy.
This makes me genuinely sad. Rip Thor, I hope you're happily nested in cats heaven lil buddy.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sorry for your loss man.
its been one month away from a year and i still haven't really gotten over my dog passing (spark) and neither did got another dog. You will miss him, and the house will feel much bigger without him, but you will get better.

I had cats and dogs ever since i started breathing and i still remember each one of them and how my life would be much worse without them, each one was special.