What's new

Video/Tutorial Keen Arrow

Tolkeen

/wrists
It has begun...

To learn more go to....
Tolkeen.blogspot.com
Excerpt from the link above... Follow the link for more.

My name is Tolkeen. Nine months ago I competed in Mortal Kombat at the Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 event, in Chicago Illinois. Since my showing at that tournament I have been contained to my apartment. At first I believed that the events that forced me to become house bound were merely coincidental accidents, but since I have come to believe that something more is going on.

A few days after UFGT, I received a package in the mail, postmarked from the founder of Mortal Kombat himself, Ed Boon. I was wary to open it, as I have never met or made contact with Ed Boon, but I was equally excited at the fact that the head of my favorite fighting game would have spent the time to track me down. I ripped open the packaging to find two items. The first was a small non-descript notebook. I took the time to leaf through the notebook and realized it was a list of words. But then one struck out at me…. FrothyOmen. That’s when I realized that it was more than just a random list of words; it was a list of handles. Although there were many that I did not recognize, there were a few that I did, including some of those that I called friends. Confused as to why I was sent a list of player names, I set the notebook down and began reading the letter. It read as follows:

Tolkeen

/wrists
This will be a continuously updated series up to and after the release of injustice. Once Injustice is released I can start my campaign of crossing out all of the names on the list.... Who will be first?... Who's on the list? ... Who can I beat?.... Who can't I beat?.... Why am I doing pullups?... How many can I do in one rep? ... all these questions will be answered, and more....