What's new

KayaneFR to show off Injustice w/ Team Finish Him at Paris Manga Game Show This Weekend!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As reported earlier by our friends over at French Mortal Kombat website, Team Finish Him, they will be a part of the Paris Manga Game Show this weekend on February 9th-10th where Injustice is said to be demoed by Kayane. If you don't know who Kayane is, she is (to our knowledge) the most reputable and professional female competitive fighting game player in the world of Street Fighter and is also sponsored by MadCatz. According to our sources, she will demonstrate Injustice: Gods Among Us with Warner Bros at the Paris Manga Game Show this weekend.

pm.jpg

Additionally, our friends over at Team Finish Him are also reporting that they have exclusively been invited to participate in a small tournament in which they will be able to test the game out and put on "show matches". Thanks to Dr. Jackal for sending us this news!

kayinj.jpg
Image taken from here.

Schedule (in French, translation soon!)

This will likely be a very new build of Injustice. We the Paris Manga Game Show get a character reveal?

"We have a big BIG event in Paris called "Paris mangas" (duration 2 days), differents things very interesting will be shown.
One of these things is Injustice gods among us for the first time in Paris. Kayane, our beautifull French pro gamer will presents Injustice with Warner Bros Games during 2 days !

Finish Him is invited in exclusivity to participate to a tournament (Injustice), we will have "show matchs" as well to test the game in deep.

Finish Him staff will be there for our kommunity.
Planning with us : exclusive Kayane interview, exclusive free play, exclusive tournament. We are all very excited about it !

If you have any questions for Kayane, it will be a good opportunity for Finsih Him to send you our respect in our next video. I can ask what you want in this interview so let me know.

Take care, Bonjour Test Your Might !
Dr J"

Source: Finish-Him.com & ParisManga.fr

Attachments

At this point, I just want to see some good gameplay videos. So let's hope we see something good come out of this instead of edited videos showing off 5 seconds of gameplay and 3 minutes of cinematics.

That's pretty cool. Maybe there'll be a French Injustice scene.

It'll be nice to have another America vs. Europe thing going with Injustice. Maybe some Injustice 5v5 at EVO 2014?

Crathen

Death is my business
Kayane cooked us some pasta in our hotel room at WGC last year , u jelly TYM? On topic: Cool , i hope she and the overall FGC in Eu takes injustice more seriously than how they treated MK.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
That's pretty cool. Maybe there'll be a French Injustice scene.

It'll be nice to have another America vs. Europe thing going with Injustice. Maybe some Injustice 5v5 at EVO 2014?
I hope so aswell, will depend of how the online is.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I feel bad for Kayane with SCV and DOA5 struggling to root themselves in the tournament scene. If she picks up Injustice, that would be awesome.

I actually saw her at Evo, and believe me, the pictures and videos do not do her justice. She's a very beautiful girl.