What's new

Kano's Ripper Matchup Chart Post-Patch-1.10 (with new mid)

kinger

Noob
Is it just me with parry or are some strings so little negative I get poke before it comes out. I really like using on Kabal but man I have to be on point then I still might get punished if he doesn't fall for it. I think the parry is still good but why doesn't it get more like Liu and Cage get full punish or Scarlett get hp back! Would be cool if we got some HP or something. Is there a parry out there with worse uses on amp. I guess the brutality is cool though. I would say give it a KB but seems ripper already has a lot of those. If it had full combo on wakeup parry that would be a cool KB. I'd rather have that then the weird f4 3 KB. Then ripper would have KB on a roll out and wakeup attack! Would make his Oki on wakeup much more scary.

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
I still think that Jax is a losing MU for Kano, been playing a lot of Tiddy's Jax, and it feels like a really rough MU.
Tiddy's Jax is a beast. I've played many sets against him and I still struggle to get a win or two. His Jax is definitely a couple of steps further than my Kano, but, although the reason for my loses is mostly the skill gap between us, I agree with you. I feel that Jax's tools are definitely better than Kano's. As I said before:

I feel Jax is superior when it comes to up close pressure, due to better frame data and staggers. Regarding footsies, I think it is mostly a tie and, in addition, Kano's ranged tools are not strong enough to outzone him.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Tiddy's Jax is a beast. I've played many sets against him and I still struggle to get a win or two. His Jax is definitely a couple of steps further than my Kano, but, although the reason for my loses is mostly the skill gap between us, I agree with you. I feel that Jax's tools are definitely better than Kano's. As I said before:
Yep, and he can punish Optic Blast with his BF2 KB. I think Ripper is probably a better choice since the knives can actually zone him out.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Yep, and he can punish Optic Blast with his BF2 KB. I think Ripper is probably a better choice since the knives can actually zone him out.
After some consideration, I've moved Jax to a losing MU lol