What's new

Kanos Broken Super Jump Tech

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I sincerely wish my Kano secrets would stop getting discovered before this weekend. He's so incredibly one dimensional. ill need every surprise I can muster.

J360, legendary commentary, lol
"coming with another piece of useless tech for mortal kombat 9"
"kano's fuckin broken"
"kano's broken ass decides to change the rules of the fuckin game"
"behold, the super-jump!"
"broken ass character, im going to expose how broken this character is to everyone"
"so off of this stupid setup you can do dumb shit like this..."
"no bro, im back on the other side of the screen"
"i get back to throwing stupid fucking knives and being all broken n shit"
lmao at all of the above

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
lol kano's not broken, you have to make conscious decisions of the altitude of air rolls, when it's ok to up ball and not get blocked. I wouldn't try that against kung lao for example. You could say the same about raiden and cyrax, they've got funny ways of getting around quickly lol. Besides, it's not like he's got the fastest sweep in the world anyways.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
lol kano's not broken, you have to make conscious decisions of the altitude of air rolls, when it's ok to up ball and not get blocked. I wouldn't try that against kung lao for example. You could say the same about raiden and cyrax, they've got funny ways of getting around quickly lol. Besides, it's not like he's got the fastest sweep in the world anyways.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
You're...

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
LOL... u know what, i'm just gonna have to go 1 on 1 vs everyone on this forum.