What's new

Kano's 70% 50/50 1bar

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
Someone posts some decent info for once and everyone just tears him a new anus.
Every single thread where someone finds new tech or a combo or some strat there is always some dickhead saying "i always knew about this", and while that may be true in some cases, funny how they've known for months yet it's never been seen anywhere, used or posted.
in this particular case, it's because this tech isn't really viable. i'm SURE if you went through every ATL stream i've been on, you will see this set-up at least a couple of times, but in the end, invincible wake-up ruins this.
training mode testing this against wake-ups is flawed because a) computer will almost always do ex versions of the specials and b) a human can delay wake-up where your training dummy can't. if you're going to mash ANY buttons after you air throw them, i suggest it to be the immediate b2 f1 choke/exknife in hopes you can get the otg off. if f3 otg'd as well, this tech would be great, but because it doesn't.... :\

IniquityDM i'd say kano maybe doesn't "excel" but specializes in midscreen zoning. people say kano's zoning is ass because he can't sit fullscreen and chuck shit all day like he used to be able to, but i think kano's zoning is rather unique. no one can react to a knife animation in time to jump -> jip punish from midscreen; they'd have to anticipate it, and only a fool or someone with bigger balls than kano would jump in at him midscreen with no advantage. example

cosmic eclipse

Khaotic clan
I still dont understand why everybody is saying this is bad... it puts the guessing game on the opponent, they have 1 of 4 options, meaning the Kano player has a 1/4 chance of getting more damage after the air throw.
exactly ive been using this for a while now it works alot....its just that this tym community is full of elitist pricks/haters who have to come on and talk shit about this guy's thread. that why i dont post anymore cuz theres too many self proclaimed "pros" on this website who shoot down everything i say

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
in all honesty i think his best anti wake up options are the sweep at max range and the back jump kick.

Plop

Noob
He gets it. When this game first came out, literally all kano need was armor on EX choke and combos off EX knife and he would have been Top tier. He was a zoning rushdown character that used that whole Setup because IT ACTUALLY WORKED when wake up wasnt sucha fucking scapegoat.

Now Kano is litterally a footsies/spacing enthusiast which is why he is so average (though his footsies are amazing). He never gained anything besides the EX knife shit to actually upgrade him to what he used to be.
Didnt f3 used to hit high or something? That's the one thing i can honestly thank NRS for patch-wise. Without that low i'd be lost!