What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano - Variation Descriptions Revealed for Cutthroat, Cybernetic, Commando

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The leader of the Black Dragon will be returning in 2015 and like never before. Kano, along with the rest of the Mortal Kombat X roster will bear three different character variations. The official Mortal Kombat Facebook page has recently updated with all three variation description images. Now's the time to get a taste for which variation of Kano you'll be in 2o15.

kanocuttthroat.png kanocybernetic.png Kanocommando.png

Source: https://www.facebook.com/MortalKombat

Attachments

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If ever a variation thread for one of the MKX characters needed a poll, it's this one. I'm very curious as to what variations people are thinking of trying 1st as Kano is the most diverse variant character we've seen so far.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
So far, Kano and Scorpion seem like the scariest characters so far (gameplaywise).

I wonder who will be the yolo aka @SonicFox5000 character... God I hope they aren't stupid lol

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Something tells me that Commando will mostly be used against characters with no specific mixups though, at least at first.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
All that time getting bopped by Kabals, Kenshis, Laos. Its finally paid off. Just give me the green light to cut a bitch.

It feels as if there isn't any new information out about Kano. Like Kano, Goro, Kotal and Ferra/Tor been ignored for a minute now.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It feels as if there isn't any new information out about Kano. Like Kano, Goro, Kotal and Ferra/Tor been ignored for a minute now.
I wouldn't put Kotal on the same level of ignore as those three have been lol. Those three were pretty much just announced and then that was the end of that.

Question, out of everyone that has been analyzing all the reveals and trailer footage so far.... does anyone know if Kano's Commando variation ( High Parry- in particular ) will work against airborne opponents that are jumping in with kick or punch attacks? I was watching the Ghost Girl reveal for Killer Instinct earlier and saw that her high parry worked against jump in attacks. Was just hoping that Kano might get the same love.