What's new

Kano UMK3/MKT Mid-Screen Infinite

krsx

Noob
And I thought the pop-up, cannonball whiff, uppercut in one of the combo vids was cool, this just takes it to a whole new level! Good stuff man.

How do you find this stuff...

Hey can you tell me the timing for the JP? Can you just hold the diagnol like kabal's and C. sub's relaunch?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I managed two relaunches, you have to do the roll the instant he starts to recover from the launcher...tough combo.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Literally everything has to be done to the frame. We have been trying to get an infinite, or some kind of extended combo using his roll for a very long time on and off, I am so glad ded_ found this.

Basically you have to perform each piece to the frame. You have to release the ball the instant he recovers from the pop up, meaning, the first frame he starts to roll should be the last frame he holds his uppercut, so you actually see that whole frame move sideways for one tick, and then the instant you land you need to jump, and hit the JPS as soon as you leave the ground. Flawless timing.

ded

Elder God
DAVE101 said:
How do you find this stuff...
the 100%s are with endless tryies and almost every single infinite that i have found was by accident lol

DAVE101 said:
Hey can you tell me the timing for the JP? Can you just hold the diagnol like kabal's and C. sub's relaunch?
shock answer is great, i couldnt explain it better 8)

like we say here in venezuela " que vaina mas arrecha!" hahahaha good to see some good shits on UMK3 good job man... really cool to see!