What's new

Kano tutorial video?

Does anyone have a link to the video that MK Kompetitive did for Kano? I hate to do this, but I have searched all kinds of angles for this video. I am working on Kano as my next character. Reason being I believe the majority of players don't face him to much and probably don't have much of a strategy against him. Then again, they probably do... He's still a bad mamma jamma though. Well anyways, any help will be much appreciated.

Tim Static

Adminerator
thisisjust said:
Thanks!! Yeah man, Petrucci is one of my favorite guitarist. There a lot of guitar players here on the board?
I'm a drummer, and drums rule.

Hey Sugar....your 'TallicA sig fuckin rules.

thisisjust said:
Thanks!! Yeah man, Petrucci is one of my favorite guitarist. There a lot of guitar players here on the board?
I'm a guitar player. :)

I liked this tutorial vid, although.. it gave me an idea for the strategy guides. Maybe you guys should link to a couple match videos of a good performance with that character.

MKK hanzo

I was a drummer like years ago. Stopped playing cause I sold the kit. Let me see if I still have pics of it.

Yes we will keep doing the tutorials. In fact, Chapter 1 & 2 will get a re release this time with footage of UMK3 in place of that of MKT to get sharper visuals.

ZAQ

Noob
I didn't think that tutorial was all that bad. It's not like the people that need tutorials could do half of those combos.

Derek

Noob
Scheisse said:
I didn't think that tutorial was all that bad. It's not like the people that need tutorials could do half of those combos.
I could do all of those combos except two, the Deep JK, aaLP, JP, Teleport, ect. combo and the 100%. Closest I've gotten was 94% I did aaHPHP, JK, RH, Spear, 3 Hit pop up, JK, JK, Air Throw.

More of those tuts would be great. You guys gonna start high tier?

MKK hanzo

It's not like the people that need tutorials could do half of those combos.
Look at them as a combo guide. Most of those combos (if not all, escept the cocky ones) can be done in Vs play so they are usefull and most of them offer the maxed out damage for every situation.

Expect with the re rerleases new stuff.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
please include some text guide in the new tutorials, as well as some slow mo replay ;)
remember the advices that people gave you in the srk thread my friend.