What's new

Kano transformation?

Shaney

Noob
if thats the right way, then u have to do it very fast. Other people complain about not being able to turn into kabal when thier Shang (LP, Blk, RN) with Kabal's morph, u have to do it kinda fast, so maybe Kano's is the same way...fast!!!

iammud

Noob
your kabal might be hard as hell to morph into because you're doing it wrong... lp blk hk... kano isn't hard to morph into.. back, foward + block.. I think people forget to hit the final button with the directional key at the same time for certain moves, this is one of them.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The amount of time you have to hit block after the B, F is very short, because if it wasn't, people would be morphing into Kano by accident, I'm not even sure why they used that motion.

Shaney

Noob
mud said:
your kabal might be hard as hell to morph into because you're doing it wrong... lp blk hk... kano isn't hard to morph into.. back, foward + block.. I think people forget to hit the final button with the directional key at the same time for certain moves, this is one of them.
my bad LOL that was a misprint, i was thinking one thing and i typed the other!

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
I find all "b,f" moves sort-of hard to do on the 360 pad. However, I always remember the Kano morph being particularly ornery, on all forms of controller. Like Shock said, you gotta be rather quick on this one or it won't come out.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
idk why, but since the mk3 days I do it hpxxb,f bl.. on controller sure is pain in the ass, but on stick I've always done it that way, even in vs match...and it always comes out
the kung lao mid screen inf I do it holding run all the time, idk why either, but keeping my thumb on run it feels more confortable to me lol