What's new

Breakthrough Kano Nerf Suggestions

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Also wtf why can't NRS ever make a good beard? They should just remove it from the game and also remove any reference to his Australian nationality I find that horribly racist

kano <3
i remember vanilla mk9 that was a fun :) back in 2011 my vanilla kano destroyed the complete EU PSN playerbase with the only exception of usedforglue and shark teeth (that guy lag as hell)
every one hated my vanilla kano lol
i hope for mk10 and a new vanilla kano time ^_^

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I think making a decent beard still is further down the list in priorities than NRS learning how to create a woman's face.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Im glad someone mentioned super jump. Hella op.

Also, the traps and pressure from his 33 string is godlike.

Can we talk about how his straightball is unblockable if charged? Gtfo. Also...dat armor.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I'm sick and tired of you non Kano mains demanding nerfs all the time.

Why don't you try going into the lab actually LEARNING THE MATCHUP. Just quit your bitching and learn to adapt for once.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
kano <3
i remember vanilla mk9 that was a fun :) back in 2011 my vanilla kano destroyed the complete EU PSN playerbase with the only exception of usedforglue and shark teeth (that guy lag as hell)
every one hated my vanilla kano lol
i hope for mk10 and a new vanilla kano time ^_^
Vanilla MK9 was also an era where people thought Kabal was fine, lol

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Kano has 4 Letters
D is the 4th letter of the alphabet.
D is 500 in Roman numerals.
500 is a ~1900 card game.
A deck of cards consist of 52 cards.
52 divided by 4 is 13.
13 is the number for the famous movie "Friday the 13th."
The star of "Friday the 13th" is Jason.
Jason fought Freddy in "Freddy vs Jason."
Freddy is in Mortal Kombat.
Mortal Kombat created babalities.
Baby has 4 letters.
4 (Baby) divided by 4 (Kano) = 1.
Kano is #1 and should be banned or nerfed.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Also, make Ex Knife -12 on block. We don't want these foolish Kano players to spend meter to think they may have slight frame advantage when they clearly don't.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Seriously guys, Kano needs to be banned, his upball just breakes this games blocking system. "Oh dude, just hold R2." C'mon, we're human beings. How are we suppose to react to that on reaction?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Seriously guys, Kano needs to be banned, his upball just breakes this games blocking system. "Oh dude, just hold R2." C'mon, we're human beings. How are we suppose to react to that on reaction?
I know right! And even those who react on reaction can still get mopped up by competent Kano players who can react to reacting on reaction!

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I know right! And even those who react on reaction can still get mopped up by competent Kano players who can react to reacting on reaction!
Exactly, Kano breaks the normalized reaction mechanics in the normalized human being.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Kano wouldn't be a problem if we could just MB B3 on reaction, but because MB B3 isn't in MK (seriously, wtf was NRS thinking by not putting that fundamental gem in the game?), Kano just runs rampant. Sickening

Great, so we ban Kano then what? We have to worry about Stryker with his ridiculous roll toss armor? Sindel with her incredibly OP zoning? Why not just buff the chars that need it to level out the field? For instance make Cyrax's normal ragdoll toss, and regular buzzsaw both +9 on block, he needs a better mixup game upclose. Also increase the cancel advantage into buzzsaw so his 212 string can actually become a semi-viable high/low mixup.

#banKano2013
#CyraxNeedsIt2013