What's new

Kano Manhandle to Juggle question

HAYRON

Noob
The guides say that the manhandle can be followed by a low kick.
Would a sweep instead be blockable? I've been trying to get my Kano skills sharpened and that is the way I have been doing the combo. If it is blockable I'll go the LK, otherwise the sweep works for me because a lot of opponents will try to jump at least one time after it, and you can get more free damage when they do.

ded

Elder God
its blockable, a good setup will be sweep after air throw, and v.roll in corner after the grab

Derek

Noob
I really wish I could get the timing down on it. Been trying for the past couple days and have yet to get more than 2 (And that was luck)
I've gotten 3 on Jax but then again I've never tried it on anyone else and he IS the easiest character to juggle in the game. I suggest you try it on him.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Jax's push box gradually makes you further away I believe, some other's might too. 3 is good.

Derek

Noob
Jax's push box gradually makes you further away I believe, some other's might too. 3 is good.
What I meant was how many is possible? There aren't too many combos I can't do so I'd like to be able to master the ones I'm having trouble with.

ded

Elder God
How many can you get? I swear I've gotten 3 vs. Jax before.

i've got 100% punisher using aahp, grab vs analcunt's sektor or rsmoke once finished with roll ;]

maybe its different on xbla but i see no reason for this, i am almost sure it doesnt work on umk3 arc version vs jax thu

Tim Static

Adminerator
who all can you do it on, ded?

I did almost 100% on Stryker & Kano, I think, on XBL before (online, not arcade mode)

ded

Elder God
Tim, this infinite works on male ninjas, robots and nightwolf only, idk how you guys did it on other chars. the only thing i can think of now is the arena/corner rule or differences between versions