What's new

Kano help.

dreemernj said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
Do you guys know if repeating knife uppercuts in the corner can result i an infinite? I tend to do that in corners, and if I time it right.. apparently it combos and the opposing person can't get out of it. I haven't been able to experiment much, but I know you guys have probably done tests on this in the past 13 years.
If you are talking about juggling them in air with it I don't think you can do it fast enough to keep them in air. If they are on the ground then they can block as they stumble back off of it.
Dreemer's right. my friends and i just tried it. I blocked after the first hit. plus the move is pretty slow to keep going. it takes about a second for Kano to do it again.

Korpz

Noob
The Biggest Problem I Have Is Trying A Rush Down While Monkey-Holding The Controller To Charge LK For His Cannonball . I Didn't Know That You Could Link A Hk Instead Of Lk Into His 3 Hit Pop-Up , That Should Help My Rush A Little Bit . The Best I've Been Able To Do Is A Pop-Up Into The Corner With An aaHp Into Manhandle , But I Can't Seem To Time The Cannonball Release Right Because I Let Go Too Early Or Too Late Every Time . I Seen The Tips In This Thread , And I'm Going To Go Practice Them , Thanks .

Korpz

Noob
I've Been Working The Upward Cannonball In More Now . I Can Also Get A Walk In aaHp/aaLp Into Manhandle On Some People Off The Pop-Ups As Well .

Korpz

Noob
I Was On A Roll With Kano Tonight , About Six Wins In A Row (Which Is Good For Me) , But I'm Still Having Trouble With Punishers/Pop-Ups . I Can't Charge LK And Rush Someone Down At The Same Time , So After I Get A Pop-Up Off I Normally Only Have Three Options I'm Comfortable With . I Can Walk In And aaHp Into Manhandle On Some . I Deep Jk Into Knife Uppercut Sometimes . If I'm Feeling Lazy I'll Just Walk In And Vertical Cannonball Off Of The Pop-Up . Are There Any Variations/Alternatives That Are Failry Easy To Do I Could Test Out ?

Thanks In Advance .